Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...616,0,3647167.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

According to this story a team can change their primary uniform every five years. I'd keep the aqua jersey away un (maybe switch the pants to aqua on that one.) The white home jersey (which is a home jersey that we seem to wear like ten to twelve times a season) is boring as h@ll. I know that tradition is tradition but we need to make them a little more exciting. I'm no fashion designer but they bore the crap out of me. Any suggestions? When was the last time we changed the primary uniform anyways? I definitely vote for reversing the colors on the helmets to primarily aqua or teal. I think that woul look badass!

A matter of opinion only. I'd lose the Aqua pants / white shirt combo even and go strictly with the old Aqua shirt / white pants and white / white.

The all aqua and the orange shirt bizzaro unis we've seen a couple of times I might bring out for halloween or something.

RICKYSABEAST said:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...616,0,3647167.story?coll=bal-sports-headlines

According to this story a team can change their primary uniform every five years. I'd keep the aqua jersey away un (maybe switch the pants to aqua on that one.) The white home jersey (which is a home jersey that we seem to wear like ten to twelve times a season) is boring as h@ll. I know that tradition is tradition but we need to make them a little more exciting. I'm no fashion designer but they bore the crap out of me. Any suggestions? When was the last time we changed the primary uniform anyways? I definitely vote for reversing the colors on the helmets to primarily aqua or teal. I think that woul look badass!

I think the last time was around 95 when they came out with the new logo. personally, i'd like to see us go back to the older unis. Got to love how they "performed" against Dallas!! ;) Remember what happened when the jets went back to their's, they took uop 8 str8 and b4 that we took them 8-9 or som'n like that.

I'm with DeDolfan...bring back the throwbacks! I really like the old unis and they would be cool to revive. If not that, then I would lose the all aqua look, and the retina searing orange jersey and just go white on white and aqua jersey w/white pants. I wish they wore the aqua jersey more often though.

The problem is our white on white new or old looks stupid. Revamp the uniforms. Leave the color's white orange and aqua (or teal as some say) but find a more exciting looking way of putting them together. I still say make the helmet aqua with the orange stripes down the center and leave the flame jumping dolphin alone with a background of aqua.

I agree after October we should wear the aqua all the time unless home teams necesitate it. The orange jerseys blow. I think aqua on aqua was the best looking Dolphins uni to date.

I like the logo with the "flames" or whatever coming off of the dolphins fin. That would be an upgrade over the old dolphin jumping through a ring thing.

I like the uniforms fine just the way they are.

But those orange ones we wore for the 'Skins game last year are hideous.

Havn't heard of one person that liked the orange tops, wonder who thought fans liked them enough to wear them again this year?

I like the white on white. I think they look cool.

I think a teal or aqua helmet would be beyond ugly. Look at the Seahawks. Their helmet is pretty hideous.

I like the orange jerseys I think they were a good change I hope they where them this year.

RICKYSABEAST said:
The problem is our white on white new or old looks stupid. Revamp the uniforms. Leave the color's white orange and aqua (or teal as some say) but find a more exciting looking way of putting them together. I still say make the helmet aqua with the orange stripes down the center and leave the flame jumping dolphin alone with a background of aqua.
What about making the helmet aqua as you say, leaving the traditional sun background behind the Dolphin, and making the primary color of the Dolphin grey with black and white details as it really is?

Just a thought, I'd like to see a picture of it.............

I liked the orange tops, they were something different. The reason we wear the White jerseys at home is because white doesn't absorb heat as much as a darker color. We make the road teams wear their solid color and it gives us a little advantage in the weather.

Back
Top Bottom