Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

I like the white on white and Aqua and white. Not a big fan of the aqua pants with white tops.

RICKYSABEAST said:
The orange jerseys blow. I think aqua on aqua was the best looking Dolphins uni to date.
What he said.
I don't think we should change the logo.

You guys gotta remember that our white uniforms which we use so often at home isn't just for looks. With a sweltering Miami sun beating down on our players the white is used to reflect some of the sunlight so it doesn't absorb right into the jersey's and make our players too hot.

midwest_phinfan said:
I liked the orange tops, they were something different. The reason we wear the White jerseys at home is because white doesn't absorb heat as much as a darker color. We make the road teams wear their solid color and it gives us a little advantage in the weather.
You are correct...never change the white on white here at home.

Havn't heard of one person that liked the orange tops, wonder who thought fans liked them enough to wear them again this year?

I went to the local mall last week and noticed the orange jersey on a rack. First time I had seen it, at least right in front of me. I like it. I would've bought it but I ain't got 65 dollars for it. To me, it seemed better in person rather then on TV

I like the current colors. The throwbacks are a good idea, but I REALLY liked that teal on teal uni that rarely shows. I hated the bright orange ones *barf*. How about we have white on day home games, and then all teal on night games? Those were really slick I thought....

oh, don't touch the helmets...change them to teal? wtf is that? :)

the reason they wear the white/white home uniforms to save them from the heat. that's y miami is supposed to have a great homefield advantage especially agains the northner teams bcuz we're used to the heat. and every little advantage can help us so lets keep it this way

jesusfreak26 said:
I like the orange jerseys I think they were a good change I hope they where them this year.
It's already been decided that they will wear the orange uni's again this year...

I say revamp the colors and the logo to something more aggressive like how the Bucs did.

changing the uni's ok i can understand that, but changing the helmet to aqua would be HORRIBLE.

personally, i think we should stay with white/white for home games, lose the white/aqua set and maybe go teal/teal for away games...and the throwbacks for special games

or something to that effect, what do you guys think?

BlueFin said:
What about making the helmet aqua as you say, leaving the traditional sun background behind the Dolphin, and making the primary color of the Dolphin grey with black and white details as it really is?

Just a thought, I'd like to see a picture of it.............

Sounds velly intersting. Perhaps we can coalesce one of our fellow members to draw it for us. And yes I did say coalesce.

FinSinceBirth said:
the reason they wear the white/white home uniforms to save them from the heat. that's y miami is supposed to have a great homefield advantage especially agains the northner teams bcuz we're used to the heat. and every little advantage can help us so lets keep it this way

Seemed like that helped us last year. :confused:

I dont think they should re-do the whole uni....what I think they should do is bring back the old 70's type unis (and yea, I kno someones already said that lol). I was at the game against Dallas this year and thought those jerseys looked great...They really oughta wear those for a whole season (and maybe bring back some of that 70's Dolphin mojo for this season, lol)

Back
Top Bottom