Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

YES....

It's time. We need a new look IMO. The entire uniform. i'd like to see what those deep blue jersey's would look like. Maybe even change the helmet color too. White is boring.

PHINZ RULE!!!

finphan said:
I say revamp the colors and the logo to something more aggressive like how the Bucs did.
Yes totally what I think. THey went from lame dated uniforms to probably the best uniforms in the league. I wonder if Wannsted makes those decisions. It would take some balls to suggest (though I think it's more in Spielman's realm) and we know Wanny needs hi.8 testicle for coaching. I don't see it happening.

I would use the aqua jersey with the aqua pants for home games and the white jersey with white pants for the away games. And then throw the orange jerseys with the whatever color pants they wear on for the game in october that is closest to halloween.

PSurtain23 said:
I would use the aqua jersey with the aqua pants for home games and the white jersey with white pants for the away games. And then throw the orange jerseys with the whatever color pants they wear on for the game in october that is closest to halloween.
Have to use the light colored jerseys for those home games........too hot

Our jerseys look good and should not be changed. However, we should never wear orange or aqua on aqua again.

RICKYSABEAST said:
I agree after October we should wear the aqua all the time unless home teams necesitate it. The orange jerseys blow. I think aqua on aqua was the best looking Dolphins uni to date.

I agree with the Aqua/Aqua, I think that looked great. However I guess I'm the minority on the orange, I kinda like that too.

Umm, The aqua helmet idea I think is horrid IMO. I think our helmet looks fine as it is. as does the logo. But I'm all for a new unis.

"The white home jersey (which is a home jersey that we seem to wear like ten to twelve times a season) is boring as h@ll. "

The reason we wear the white jerseys at home is because it keeps you cooler if you would wear a dark color during the hot days in miami you would die thats why we use that to our advantage so when the visiting team comes down in the darker colors they get worn out fast.I cant even count the number of times i would see the visiting team sucking on oxygen.
Personally i like our Uniforms and I liket the Orange as well.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think I've had a change of heart. I was looking at my Avatar, and tried to imagine the whole helmet done over in that fashion. I said earlier that it would look horrid. But suddenly it doesn't seem that it would be too bad. Maybe someone could draw up replica of what it might look like in photoshop or something. That would be cool. Then we could all have a better opinion on the helmet change.

But I don't want out logo changed, I think our logo is one of the best.

I think the Orange jersey's are the ****! They should be the primary home jersey! By the way does anyone know what game they will wear them this year? I heard a prime time game possibly home. I hope it is week 2 @ Cincy Sunday Night on ESPN I'm going to that one!

BLITZKRIEG said:
YES....

It's time. We need a new look IMO. The entire uniform. i'd like to see what those deep blue jersey's would look like. Maybe even change the helmet color too. White is boring.

PHINZ RULE!!!
I was thinking the same thing...we could move a indigo color format...that would be interesting to see.

in a day or so here ill release a retro jersey sketch that ill scan. the color wont match right cause i dont have a color that is exactly the dolphins color but its more blue which i like.ill also have the logo i drew on the helmet if anyone saw it when i posted it.

i love the logo just the way it is

gentlemen ... the dolphin logo is the coolest in the nfl. any changewould be a mistake, look at the pats or bucs. leavemy helmet alone.

i think its good but that sun just looks so gay, and the helmet kinda does too.

i think its good but that sun just looks so gay, and the helmet kinda does too.the one on the dolphin i mean. sorry about the thing uptop with the same post and all.

Back
Top Bottom