Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

RICKYSABEAST,

You should do a poll.

Steve

The current white on white, and the aqua on white looks are classy. It was also pretty cool seeing the old white on white with the old helmet logo for the Thanksgiving game last year, wouldn`t mind seeing that more often. As far as the aqua on aqua, or the orange jerseys go, I don`t like `em and hope we`ve seen the last of them.

Orange Jerseys

HELL YEA, I loved the orange jerseys, Those need to be the home jerseys just to distract the other team.:booyeah:

Dolphinizzle said:
Similar to your avatar? :rolleyes: I hope you meant Dolphinizzle's avatar that you copied, then did some crappy silver paintjob to it. It's kind of upsetting that you took my avatar and used it as your own. But meh.. whatever.

Anyways. The "accurate" color of the "Miami" dolphin, is not grey. It is aqua.
Accurate as in the kind that swims in the water, don't you have those at Jensen Beach?

Phinzone said:
I like the current colors. The throwbacks are a good idea, but I REALLY liked that teal on teal uni that rarely shows. I hated the bright orange ones *barf*. How about we have white on day home games, and then all teal on night games? Those were really slick I thought....

oh, don't touch the helmets...change them to teal? wtf is that? :)
don't the fins do that already , if you notice they wear white on white during day games(home) , teal on white during night games(home) , and the cold city teams make the fins wear white but the fins put the teal pants with the white tops .anyways i like the fins uni's i think they are the nicest in the nfl ... but i'm probably bias about that too , when it comes to the fins they are the best until they loss :D

I think we should just take a hint from the Canes and add a little pizzazz to the Uni, The Canes took they're regular old Jerseys added that "Broncos" stripe to the sides and had it connect the bottoms and tops.....
taylor-1.jpg
Before the change the Canes Uniforms were plain, outdated and boring......

RICKYSABEAST said:
The problem is our white on white new or old looks stupid. Revamp the uniforms. Leave the color's white orange and aqua (or teal as some say) but find a more exciting looking way of putting them together. I still say make the helmet aqua with the orange stripes down the center and leave the flame jumping dolphin alone with a background of aqua.

The whites are a heck of a lot cooler in the sofl sun than ANY other color. It's by design!

I feel the same way about them, that Willie Mays, felt about blasting caps "Don't touch them"!

How about we just make sure we are always wearing aqua? Early season home games we wear white jersey/aqua pants. Everything else should be aqua jersey/white pants.

SmokeyPhinz said:
I went to the local mall last week and noticed the orange jersey on a rack. First time I had seen it, at least right in front of me. I like it. I would've bought it but I ain't got 65 dollars for it. To me, it seemed better in person rather then on TV

I was thinking the SAME thing. I got an orange Surtain Jersey of ebay and when I say it in real life I liked it a whole lot more than what I did when I saw it during last years skins game. The orange color seems a whole lot prettier in real life.

finphan said:
I say revamp the colors and the logo to something more aggressive like how the Bucs did.

Yeah, but those old Bucks jerseys REALLY sucked. I don't like their newer ones, that silver/pewter is too dark.

Overall I think the jerseys are OK, except the all aqua version. I really like the newer logo and the helmets HAVE to stay white for the colors to work. Anything else would be hidious.

Hurricane495 I cant even count the number of times i would see the visiting team sucking on oxygen. Personally i like our Uniforms and I liket the Orange as well.[/QUOTE said:
Maybe because those teams aren't from Florida? There's heat all over but not heat with humidity like we have down here. Most teams regardless of color wilt in these conditions. I'm saying to wear Aqua after Oct 1st unless abnormal temperatures dictate it.

I don't know about all of you guys but I bought an aqua jersey not a white one. Every once ina while I'd like to see the Phins wearing one too!

Well i wouldnt be mad if they changed the away jerseys to another color. Hey i wonder what grey and white would look like?

I know I'm in the minority about this, but I really like our white jersey/aqua pants uniforms. In fact, those are my favorite of the bunch, followed closely by aqua jersey/white pants. I think the aqua/aqua looks cool for one home game a year, and I'm not a huge fan of the white/white at home but I understand why they do it. However, I am not a fan of the throwbacks or the orange jerseys. The only thing I liked about them was that the Dolphins won both games in which they were wearing them.

What are you guys designers or football fans who cares what there uniforms look like as long as we have a great team on the turf!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom