Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

Here's a custom McFarlane I made with Rob Konrad wearing a new "concept" alternate helmet......

clear.gif

We wear white hats for a reason. Don't change that. I also like the aqua on aqua. The orange Jersey's were a good change of pace. I especially like it because we won in it. That's the most important thing right?

Then again that Aqua helmet looks pretty mean. Will it reflect the sun as well. Probably not. But it does look meaner than the white helmet.

White on white forever at home... I would be interested in seeing white top and dark blue as a primary color on the pants for away..?

IF someone has madden than they can try to make a new model of the uniforms after tthey move cities.. Someone try.

dcm said:
Here's a custom McFarlane I made with Rob Konrad wearing a new "concept" alternate helmet......

clear.gif
Nice job, only I'd like to see the Dolphin in his accurate color, similar to my avatar only darker perhaps, I think a helmet change would be great

We should have all orange uni's so that we blind the opposition. Every Fin could wear a visor so they aren't effected. :lol: Good thing we don't need advantages like that.....we'll kick @$$ old school style.

BlueFin said:
Nice job, only I'd like to see the Dolphin in his accurate color, similar to my avatar only darker perhaps, I think a helmet change would be great

Me likes!

Oliver...

Very good job dcm
I am not crazy nor do I dislike the color. I would love to see it in the actual color. Thanx for the demo.

I liked the orange uniforms, I would ditch them though because its very easy to spot orange running. If you didnt see a person sneaking before you sure will now. Maybe make it less bright orange and more dull orange. But I want somthing thats diffrent and more toward modern era, and not like ravens or bengles, There new ones are crap compared to old unis. Maybe an updated throwback style, with crisper colors and the new logo. I hated the logo on the throwbacks.

BlueFin said:

Similar to your avatar? :rolleyes: I hope you meant Dolphinizzle's avatar that you copied, then did some crappy silver paintjob to it. It's kind of upsetting that you took my avatar and used it as your own. But meh.. whatever.

Anyways. The "accurate" color of the "Miami" dolphin, is not grey. It is aqua.

Back
Top Bottom