Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Phins due for a new primary uniform?

Dolphinizzle said:
Similar to your avatar? :rolleyes: I hope you meant Dolphinizzle's avatar that you copied, then did some crappy silver paintjob to it. It's kind of upsetting that you took my avatar and used it as your own. But meh.. whatever.

Anyways. The "accurate" color of the "Miami" dolphin, is not grey. It is aqua.

Only a little girl would say "waaa you copied me".

Listen girl, its only a generic dolphin logo, its not like you photoshopped it or anything...
talk about :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW The Accurate color of a Dolphin is grey/dark grey and I think BLUEPHINS avatar is off the chain..nice work BluePhin.

I say do a combination of old and new, keep the new logo but on the white jersey's(which we wear most the time) change the numbers to orange and the outline to aqua then make the stripe on the pants orange with aqua outline.

Those who have Madden go and try it it actually looks pretty cool.

And get rid of the aqua pants they look soft.

PHINATIC13 said:
What are you guys designers or football fans who cares what there uniforms look like as long as we have a great team on the turf!!!!!!!

When you're bored in the middle of the offseason anything fooball will due. :)

screw the friggin uni's. Let's play four quarters of football and put teams away. Maybe, just maybe then we can get to the superbowl.

i think we should make our unis like the hurricanes. we should wear orange/white for day games, green/white for night home games, and white/green for away games. the hurricanes unis are the best in college football. the orange doesnt seem to bother them during the day. just my 2 cents.

screamer said:
screw the friggin uni's. Let's play four quarters of football and put teams away. Maybe, just maybe then we can get to the superbowl.

screamer? I don't know if you noticed but we just watch the games, we don't play in them, so I think it's ok for us fans to be fans. You seem so tense, what kinda cofee do you drink? :lol:

i like the orange jerseys but of course im a huge canes fan also!!!!! go canes go phins

FiN.in.RI said:

Only a little girl would say "waaa you copied me".

Listen girl, its only a generic dolphin logo, its not like you photoshopped it or anything...
talk about :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW The Accurate color of a Dolphin is grey/dark grey and I think BLUEPHINS avatar is off the chain..nice work BluePhin.

Be quiet chump, no one asked you. :lol:

The paint job on that dolphin looks terrible IMO. But meh, whatever blows your job...

NOOOOO!!!THEY CANT CHANGE THE JERSEYS:eek: !!!I just bought a bunch of new jerseys between a year ago and now. that would suck for a peice of clothing costing 70$ goes from brand new to old in one day.

FiN.in.RI said:
girls do, so come on over.

Talken smack over the net is like the special olympics. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still retarded.

Tough guy you are talkin **** behind your comp screen. pathetic. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom