Are you a true dolphin fan ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a true dolphin fan ???

It's questionable wheather the players supported him against the Pats. The concensus says they were mailing it in. Maybe in a way to say for Ross to let him go. Did they really play with fire knowing Sparano's job may be on the line?
I would cheer for the Fins DESPITE Sparano. I would not buy any gear if he's back. I will not attend any games (I only go once every 3-4 years) under him, I will not support another team.
Coaches can take a year away from football, so can I. Because I dont see him being here after the 2011 season, if he is retained.

Ha ha ha ha .... great !!! hahaha , but it is not being positive without any understanding of things i truly beleive that sparano did`nt hire henne and henning , parcells did , sparano benched henne but was out of options with penny hurt , sparano has the complete support of his players marshall included for some reason . lets give him one more year with the OC and QB he wants . one more year and lets see .

Oh yeah, the players really played their hearts out yesterday against the Patriots practice squad with their coach's job on the line. What was the final score again?

It's one thing for the players to say in the media that they support Sparano. However, for me actions speak louder than words. These last few weeks have shown me a team that is the EXACT antithesis of what they've been saying to the media and public.

If you dont like the HC and GM that`s also fine with me , i will respect that and any opinion , in fact different points of view are great and they are a big part of this community , my point is we are fans because we love this team , so being objective is the way to go , but if 80 % of the posting have the .. i`m ashamed of being a fin fan idea .. it just pisses me off .

Oh yeah, the players really played their hearts out yesterday against the Patriots practice squad with their coach's job on the line. What was the final score again?

The same or better score than the jets got against them and they are in the playoffs

If you dont like the HC and GM that`s also fine with me , i will respect that and any opinion , in fact different points of view are great and they are a big part of this community , my point is we are fans because we love this team , so being objective is the way to go , but if 80 % of the posting have the .. i`m ashamed of being a fin fan idea .. it just pisses me off .

The fans that want Ireland, Sparano, and Henning gone realize that these morons are trashing the team that they love. They are a cancer to the team. If a loved one had cancer, you would want the cancer removed, would you not? Same thing here. Remove the cancer (Ireland, Sparano, Henning) from a loved one (our favorite team, the Miami Dolphins, of course!)

How are you so incapable of wrapping your head around this?

The same or better score than the jets got against them and they are in the playoffs

Jets played against the starters. We played against a lot of backups.

Nice comeback, btw. So the Dolphins got totally embarassed, but not as bad as the jets did against the patriots. So this must mean that the players played their hearts out to save Sparano's job. Yup, it all makes perfect sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

miamihitman13 I respect you opinion i really do . to me the cancer ir henne and henning . i want sparano and ireland to have another year with the QB and OC they want and lets see . and miami played against the pats without dansby ( and edds ) dansby is the heart of the defense and only him and edds can cover TE`s . the jets were totaly embarassed against the pats , the pats are the best team in football , and we played without our best D player , and with the most " readable " and predictable QB in the NFL .

Well, at least we are in agreement that there is some sort of a problem with this team. My diagnosis is a little different than yours though. I believe the problem runs much deeper than Henning and Henne. I have a big problem with Sparano and Ireland as well as Henning.

Besides, wouldn't keeping Sparano and getting a new OC mean a new playbook anyway? (Not 100% sure about this). So if Sparano bombs next year which he probably will, what happens then? You get a whole new coaching staff and another new playbook the year after that? So that will put the tally at 3 different playbooks 3 years in a row. How much more can you possibly screw up the players?

That has the making of a longterm disaster. Blow up the front office right now, Ireland included, and start over with a clean slate. Consistent mediocrity is not the type of consistency I'm looking for. I've been dealing with it for over a decade now. Enough is enough.

I`ve read things like " dont expect my support if sparano stays " ...and so on . I really wonder if some of you would feel better supporting the patriots , i really do , they may have the best QB and best coach of all time . but you know what ? i will support the fins even if henne and henning stay because i just love this team . if you dont want to support my team please go elswhere , please , there are lots of options for you people . I base my support for this team based on tradition , history , great players , great games and true dolphins of all time . if sparano stays i will continue to support my team at all costs and wish the best result .

you seem to have good intentions but your post is not very thoughtful of how others are feeling. while I agree with you and I will suprot the dolphins and will cheer them on, however Some of us are sick and tired of being embarassed on tv , some of us want to see this team score more then 14 points on offense , some of us want to see the dolphins have sucess , and some of us are sick of other fans being so complacent at being average its almost sickning.

the patriots have won 14 division titles and 4 superbowls and we simply dont have the talent to even get to the playoffs let alone to a super bowl. we dont have many picks this year and the quality of qbs makes Brian Griese look like His dad which I would be happy to have him on our roster right now.

this is our team and some of this fanbase needs to take their head out of their *** and stop with the excuses.

overall I dont have have a problem with your post but i advise you to stop and take a hard look at where this team is and we all know when a coach isnt the right fit for a team. just because we need to change the head coach doesnt mean its the wrong move. Wanny was here for four years but he had his players ready to play Sparano seems to not have the team ready and it has showed in games last year and this year. we cant afford to give a guy 10 years to rith this ship.

this is honestly how I feel "sometimes we have to say its not working and try something new."

Ok lorenzo . if you read all my replies you will see that im not satisfied with the way things are . the point of this thread is to support our team and be loyal .

This team is unprepared to play, not just this week, what about the games against the Browns, Bills and Lions? What about the fact that two years in a row we finished the season with three losses. How about we have terrible clock management, special teams, no two minute offense. Does the head coach have no responsiblity at all? Please, let me know?

Dumb thread.

I've had season tickets since I was in elementary school, and it's been the same old **** every year. I'm tired of it. If they are not willing to make any changes then I am. That's that. I will never "find a new team" and I will always be a die hard Dolphins fan, but I am not going to SUPPORT something that I don't believe in. That's against my personal morals. I'm not contributing my funds into this franchise if they're going to settle for mediocrity. Not even mediocrity. This is below mediocrity. We won 1 ****ing home game this season.

Who wants to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to go to that stadium and watch this team win 1 of 8 home games? It is an embarrassment to pay money to see this team lose three consecutive home games to the Bills, Browns, and Lions. Why do we scream our lungs out in support of nothing? What's the point?

Cam Cameron's 1-15 Miami Dolphins had more heart and fight than Tony Sparano's 7-9 Dolphins. I'm not supporting that.

If Bill Bellichick was the head coach of this football team and we lost consecutive home games to Buffalo, Cleveland, and Detroit I'd want him gone too.

Well, at least we are in agreement that there is some sort of a problem with this team. My diagnosis is a little different than yours though. I believe the problem runs much deeper than Henning and Henne. I have a big problem with Sparano and Ireland as well as Henning.

Besides, wouldn't keeping Sparano and getting a new OC mean a new playbook anyway? (Not 100% sure about this). So if Sparano bombs next year which he probably will, what happens then? You get a whole new coaching staff and another new playbook the year after that? So that will put the tally at 3 different playbooks 3 years in a row. How much more can you possibly screw up the players?

That has the making of a longterm disaster. Blow up the front office right now, Ireland included, and start over with a clean slate. Consistent mediocrity is not the type of consistency I'm looking for. I've been dealing with it for over a decade now. Enough is enough.

yes , both know that things are not ok . we disagree about the way to fix them thou . my problem about getting cowher or gruden resides on the fact that no HC has won the SB with two different teams , and my problem with a college HC is the carrol experience ( more years of slow transformation ) plus the players we have now were brought here to win in a 3 year span ( dansby , marshall ) we can not afford another change . i say keep sparano and ireland , fire henning , keep henne as backup , bring linehan as OC with a real QB and draft one also . and lets see . if it bombs ...then lets see . but i think it will go OK .

Back
Top Bottom