Are you a true dolphin fan ??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a true dolphin fan ???

Dumb thread.

I've had season tickets since I was in elementary school, and it's been the same old **** every year. I'm tired of it. If they are not willing to make any changes then I am. That's that. I will never "find a new team" and I will always be a die hard Dolphins fan, but I am not going to SUPPORT something that I don't believe in. That's against my personal morals. I'm not contributing my funds into this franchise if they're going to settle for mediocrity. Not even mediocrity. This is below mediocrity. We won 1 ****ing home game this season.

Who wants to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to go to that stadium and watch this team win 1 of 8 home games? It is an embarrassment to pay money to see this team lose three consecutive home games to the Bills, Browns, and Lions. Why do we scream our lungs out in support of nothing? What's the point?

Cam Cameron's 1-15 Miami Dolphins had more heart and fight than Tony Sparano's 7-9 Dolphins. I'm not supporting that.

then it is not a dumb thread because you are expressing your feelings and you will be a miami fan no matter what . we all want this team to be better .

bellichick would desperately look for a QB change . as sparano is doing . bellichich benched bledsoe , if we had bledsoe we would be in the playoffs . but we have henne , thigpen and penny hurt . the QB situation will be fixed this off season .

Ok lorenzo . if you read all my replies you will see that im not satisfied with the way things are . the point of this thread is to support our team and be loyal .

Speaking of loyalty, when the hell is this team going to be loyal to their fans? This loyalty thing is a 2-way street and right now, I'm not feeling the loyalty from this team. We haven't had a legitimate contender in forever. When are they going to put a winning product on the field? They want us to show up at games ... for what? To sit in traffic, buy overpriced crappy food, and watch a terrible product on the field? This team needs us fans more than we need this team. They need to step up and deliver. We have suffered long enough.

The last time I remember this team being a serious contender was when I was a little kid. Sad to say, but that was a long time ago. My hair is getting grayer and grayer by the day, but the team stays the same -- mediocre, year after year.

It's one incompetent bunch after another running this team. This vicious cycle of stupidity has to end, preferably in my lifetime. The current reign of stupidity is Ireland, Sparano, and Henning. Firing these bums would be a a great place to start. Make it happen, Ross!

I love the Miami Dolphins and am a real fan.. That being said, if Sparano is retained and shows the same propensity to be the same bad HC that he is, I will not spend one red cent on anything Miami Dolphin related. That being said, you are no more of a fan than I am.

Been following this team for many years now... I'm 25 and I was around 9 years old or so. I was season ticket holder during 1-15 year and still went to the gAmes ( love to tailgate lol) but I refuse to spend money on a crappy team anymore when I got a great bball team in town who I also love. I will still watch games like I have done for many years but if I have to chose where to spend the money it's not gongto be them. But hey I only got a few posts here so to many on here that means I'm not that big of a fan....

I`ve read things like " dont expect my support if sparano stays " ...and so on . I really wonder if some of you would feel better supporting the patriots , i really do , they may have the best QB and best coach of all time . but you know what ? i will support the fins even if henne and henning stay because i just love this team . if you dont want to support my team please go elswhere , please , there are lots of options for you people . I base my support for this team based on tradition , history , great players , great games and true dolphins of all time . if sparano stays i will continue to support my team at all costs and wish the best result .

I am, yes.

I think some are missing the point to this thread (at least i think)I think the point of it is just because we might have a Moron or 2 back doesnt mean you should stop watching or give up and jump ship all together, real fans dont do that...be upset and wish death upon a player, coach what have you...but to totally not watch or not root because the team is playing poor is stupid...what you going to do start watching if the same coach brings us to a superbowl? BS you shouldnt get to watch, thats how i would feel about it . Everyone is entitled to there own opinion but if you ask me (and i know you are ;) ) you stay a fan and dont jump ship regardless who is coaching....its a tough life being a fan but not everyone can jump on and off the bandwagon like our fellow afc east patsys have done pre Bill B/Brady and pre 96 Parcells/Bledsoe...im just waiting till post Bill B / Tom B when Foxboro becomes and ghost town again because there fans only care when they win.

Back
Top Bottom