Arizona vs Green Bay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona vs Green Bay

FinsFanatic777

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just a few thoughts on this game...

-Does anyone else see Bryant McFadden getting burned? It looks like on every big play the Packers are making he's had a missed assignment. He got burned by Jennings, Finley, and now Driver.

-Arizona's defense is totally out of gas. They were dominant in the first two quarters, and now it reminds me of how the Saints ran over the Dolphins' D in the second half after first half domination by Miami. Arizona's defensive line is way too slow for Aaron Rodgers, who's having a lot of success throwing on the run and out of the pocket.

-Charles Woodson is destroying Larry Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald's two TD's came when Woodson fell to the ground. When Woodson and Fitzgerald are on par, he has been the dominating force.

-Jermichael Finley is killing the Cardinal's defense, much like how TE's killed our defense. This just emphasizes the need for better and more athletic LB's.

-Arizona has scored 38 (or more, depending on the rest of the game) without the help of Anquan Boldin... So the Cardinals can still have an explosive offense without Boldin? Hm...

and there's a hands to the face on the qb uncalled and zona wins...figures the refs would miss a call

wondering if Steve Breaston will be a FA this offseason? I heard people mention him and I wasnt interested then....thats changed.

and there's a hands to the face on the qb uncalled and zona wins...figures the refs would miss a call

I was reading the ESPN Green Bay board and it is chaos. Mostly trolls, but there are actually a few Packers fans that put the loss on Rodgers. How many teams have ever lost in the Playoffs after scoring 45 points or more? Answer, the 2009 Green Bay Packers. Apparently, Rodgers is a "loser" that only "pads his stats" and "can't win the big game". I hope the Packers front office feels that way, I'd love to have that kind of "loser" leading the Dolphins.

there's only 1 issue i have with rodgers...and that's that he holds onto the ball way too long and takes sacks he shouldn't take instead of throwing the ball away

i think he's a heck of a nfl qb overall

there's only 1 issue i have with rodgers...and that's that he holds onto the ball way too long and takes sacks he shouldn't take instead of throwing the ball away

i think he's a heck of a nfl qb overall

In that respect, he's like Roethlisberger, only he doesn't get sacked quite as much and is more athletic. IMO, he's a top 5 NFL QB. If that Packers team can get a defense that can play decently against good offenses, Rodgers will win multiple Championships.

In that respect, he's like Roethlisberger, only he doesn't get sacked quite as much and is more athletic. IMO, he's a top 5 NFL QB. If that Packers team can get a defense that can play decently against good offenses, Rodgers will win multiple Championships.

yep...he's definitely in the top 10 in the league for me...i can tell you that...very good player

rodgers isn't in my top five qb's.

please dont' gripe about a missed call on the last play, GB got plenty of questionable calls. arizona got a few as well.

I can see the loss being on rodgers. he turned it over leading to arizona td.

much like the loss would have been on rackers if Arizona lost.

I can also see the pad stats comment. his receivers are great at yards after catch.

he gets sacked way too many times, and to date hasn't won the big game. 0-2 against a favre led vikes team, and no playoff wins. don't see where the GB boards are that out of line.

GB can keep him, I like what we have here.

and I think GB has a top five pass defense. kurt warner is just a god thats all.

please dont' gripe about a missed call on the last play, GB got plenty of questionable calls. arizona got a few as well.

I can also see the pad stats comment. his receivers are great at yards after catch.

he gets sacked way too many times, and to date hasn't won the big game. 0-2 against a favre led vikes team, and no playoff wins. don't see where the GB boards are that out of line.

and I think GB has a top five pass defense. kurt warner is just a god thats all.

was it a penalty or not??? yes it was and it was missed...period

and instead of a 1st and 10 at the 20 it was season over for green bay

yeah...that looks like a clean play to end the game

769482-1.jpg

He's in my top 5, that's for damn sure. Green Bay scored 45 points on offense, 45 points.....let that sink in. Rodgers was the only reason the Packers were in the game. No team has ever scored more points and lost in a Playoff game.

Aaron Rodgers does tend to hold onto the ball too long, but he still gets sacked less than Rothlisberger, and is a better athlete too. As for his receivers getting YAC, the same can be said for the Steelers, Colts, Patriots, Saints, Chargers etc. Basically any team with a franchise QB.

I like Henne, but he's not close to being the QB that Rodgers is.

yeah...that looks like a clean play to end the game

769482-1.jpg

You mean like Haynes was called for that horse collar, but by the rule he has to immediately be brought down for a horse collar which did not happen because he still dragged him for a few yards.

was it a penalty or not??? yes it was and it was missed...period

and instead of a 1st and 10 at the 20 it was season over for green bay

did he fumble before or after the hands to the face. did the refs get every call right all game. DID THEY MISS NO OTHER CALLS.

the refs didn't loose the game for aaron rodgers. he could learn to throw the ball away under pressure instead of taking so many sacks. sometimes punting the ball isn't a bad idea. it's certainly a better alternative to turning it over.

You mean like Haynes was called for that horse collar, but by the rule he has to immediately be brought down for a horse collar which did not happen because he still dragged him for a few yards.

having a hard time deciding if rodgers has control of the ball or not...

looks plenty loose to me. FUMBLE

Back
Top Bottom