Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Wont be pretty around here if that happens

Welcome to being a Dolphin fan, I've seen this **** for 40 plus years. This is why we suck balls and no light ahead. Jets and Fins, same crap year after year

Oh. My. God.

If you ever wanted to destroy your fanbase, this is exactly what you would do... trade away 2 of your fan favorite players for ****.

I thought the days of Dolphin incompetence were over. I was wrong...

We better now trade Landry. Forget a 2nd anything less than a 1st and like a 4th I would be extremely disappointed.

You might as well. Season has been punted. You better get a 2.

If they take any less they'd be losing value. This team is a joke if it trades away a player drafted in the 2nd that they groomed into a high performer for anything less than his original draft value.

We sucked with them
Yes we sure did.

First playoff appearance in 8 seasons....

How many single possession games in a row have we won? I lost count...

But your right, we totally sucked with them....

SMDH...

I mean if you have no intentions to resign him you absolutely should be fielding offers.

You need a 2 for Jarvis though.

Id still like to see an extension. But continue to suspect all the funds intended for Landry's deal are currently sitting in Smokin Jay's bank account

Oh. My. God.

If you ever wanted to destroy your fanbase, this is exactly what you would do... trade away 2 of your fan favorite players for ****.

I thought the days of Dolphin incompetence were over. I was wrong...
lol...who said anything about that. All they said was the days of dysfunction are over...not incompetence. Incompetence is alive and well.

Back
Top Bottom