Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Hell no. I don't need to see Jarvis Landry killing the Dolphins for a decade plus. This FO must think we are sadists. I hope they lose all their fans if they trade him to the Patriots.

All Im saying is in 9 games he could easily be a Patriot anyways. Getting value out of him now is certainly better than losing him for nothing.

I mean if you have no intentions to resign him you absolutely should be fielding offers.

You need a 2 for Jarvis though.
Agreed...no sense keeping him if you can't reach an agreement.

Might as well. Don't see us re-signing him. We have major cap issues. TBum in a very short amount of time has created a very problematic salary cap situation with a number of very iffy contracts. Trading away one of your best players who was locked up for another year on a minimum contract sure doesn't help.

Please, please, please don't trade Landry to the Patriots not even for a 1st round pick

I would have to think the offer would have to be a 2nd at minimum.

If the Patriots are offering that 2 from the 49ers, take it.

Who cares. They are going to bludgeon the Dolphins and win as long as Brady decides he wants to play. Get the proper compensation, regardless of who the team is.
No you don’t do it. At all. Never.

As upset as I am, (more upset about Ajayi than possibly Landry) I really do admire Gase for his no nonsense approach to excellence. He could care less what we think, and is building this team in his image. Do your job or be gone...I have to respect him for that.

Back
Top Bottom