Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

As upset as I am, (more upset about Ajayi than possibly Landry) I really do admire Gase for his no nonsense approach to excellence. He could care less what we think, and is building this team in his image. Do your job or be gone...I have to respect him for that.
Results rule and so far i don't see it.

As upset as I am, (more upset about Ajayi than possibly Landry) I really do admire Gase for his no nonsense approach to excellence. He could care less what we think, and is building this team in his image. Do your job or be gone...I have to respect him for that.
Respect him? Yikes. He’s in over his head.

Id still like to see an extension. But continue to suspect all the funds intended for Landry's deal are currently sitting in Smokin Jay's bank account

First, I'm a Landry fan and think he's the emotional leader of the team. I want him resigned for anything but an unrealistic number. That said, there are advantages. What can Miami do with $12-13mm more in cap? Finally get a REAL (not elite) OG and at least one more quality guy. The problem is it will be hard to replace his drive and desire. No way to replace that. OTOH, is he one of those guys 'not putting in the work?' Still, I don't think Landry will be traded (which means it's likely)

To me, it smells like Tannenbaum is rotting our cap situation and making these trades easier for Adam to justify.

Gase sure as **** isn't playing around.

phuck Gase, I think he has an over sized ego and takes things too personally

Ross must want empty stadiums. Trading away two of your favorite players mid-season is the equivalent of nuking a fanbase.

I thought all of you wanted Ross to be out of football decisions? Now you want him involved and telling the GM's what to do with the roster? Blame Tannenbaum and Gase if you want to be mad at someone.

To me, it smells like Tannenbaum is rotting our cap situation and making these trades easier for Adam to justify.

Gase sure as **** isn't playing around.

Honestly the cap was fine until we signed Cutler, which was all on Adam Gase.

Stills deal is fine, even the Branch and Kiko deals are in line with what you would pay for extending guys at those positions.

Truth is you made Kenny your big WR resign, Parker your first round investment and Carroo as you #3 WR investment. Landry at 12 million or more makes ZERO sense and if u can get a high 2 for him you call that a win.

Its something u did not do with Miller or Vernon.

I actually kinda hope they do trade Landry because I really don't want to root for this team anymore and that will be the last straw

This isn't about money or production. It's all about ego. Adam Gase has to have the biggest ego in that locker room one way or another. I am convinced. **** that guy.

I hope we trade Landry and I hope he destroys us every time we play him. He deserves better than this trash organization. Trade him to New England.

Back
Top Bottom