Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Yes we sure did.

First playoff appearance in 8 seasons....

How many single possession games in a row have we won? I lost count...

But your right, we totally sucked with them....

SMDH...

Yea, we do suck.

lol...who said anything about that. All they said was the days of dysfunction are over...not incompetence. Incompetence is alive and well.

I thought it was... I wasn't being sarcastic.

Ross must want empty stadiums. Trading away two of your favorite players mid-season is the equivalent of nuking a fanbase.

I am hearing that Patriots have offered a 2nd (thier 2nd not the one recieved from SF)

Its gotta be their first . . .or both of their 2nds.

Division tax. If they want him they were gonna get him in the offseason anyways. May as well get something now.

I might be in the minority, but I would love it. Trade whatever players do not put in the extra work, do not listen correctly, dont LOVE football, or dont have the motivation to be the best. I dont care your talent.

Its gotta be their first . . .or both of their 2nds.

Division tax. If they want him they were gonna get him in the offseason anyways. May as well get something now.

Hell no. I don't need to see Jarvis Landry killing the Dolphins for a decade plus. This FO must think we are sadists. I hope they lose all their fans if they trade him to the Patriots.

Trading Landry to the Patriots puts Gases job in jeapordy if it doesn’t result in Miami going on to to the Super Bowl in some miraculous addition by subtraction result. Landry is one of the most passionate players in the game and refuses to go down every time he touches the ball. If you can’t coach him up right than you need to question if you should be coaching at all.

Ross must want empty stadiums. Trading away two of your favorite players mid-season is the equivalent of nuking a fanbase.

I think 3 shutouts (counting first Jets game as one) with those players on the roster accomplished that.

Tickets for the Titans game were below $20 on Stubhub that Sunday morning.

Fielding a competent offense and winning games and people won't care because they will understand something was wrong behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom