Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

I mean New England does the same thing.

They trade players on their downturn, not in their prime! Unless you are talking about players who aren't that great but Brady and the system inflate their value, like Deion Branch. The Patriots wouldn't trade a player like Landry. They keep their stars.

I really want to see Landry with Tom Brady lol. Just so all the geniuses who harp on his lack of TD's can look foolish. It would be be Welker on Steroids.

this has the feel of a now that his name is out there can't bring him back in the locker room

taking it in the tail pipe with a 3rd round pick return

By the looks of this post he made 15 minutes ago, he's gone:

Yep...screwed...wow with a season of SO much hope at the beginning of the year, has turned into the biggest pile of trash since Cam Cameron.

Trade him now. This season is dead anyway. Better to get a 2nd now than a 4th round comp pick in a few weeks.

Cutler has his money

By the looks of this post he made 15 minutes ago, he's gone:

wow...agent may be working out terms on an extension with someone

I'm gonna miss the hell out of this kid...

5 and 65 isn't gonna cut it next year Kenny stills...better find some damn consistency

You know this is just my opinion but I have felt once they signed Stills that Landry would be gone. Just no way Miami could afford both to big contracts playing the same position group. Hopefully Miami gets a good return for Landry.

Back
Top Bottom