Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Season is dead? We are 4-3 and in the thick of the playoff race. Get a grip.

playoff teams dont play like we did on Thursday night. Playoff teams don't trade away some of their best players midseason

Josina Anderson
@JosinaAnderson
Source: I'm told #Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry was informed this morning the team said they are not trading him. Hopefully word still matters.

So keep locker room problems and guys that don’t know the offense because the fans like them? Good idea.

To be fair, we are keeping a locker room problem and guy the fans don't like in Mike Pouncey, so I do understand the feelings.

Ryan Tannehill is having a hell of a day watching his offense implode. Poor guy never stood a chance in Miami.

So keep locker room problems and guys that don’t know the offense because the fans like them? Good idea.

Is there any evidence that Landry is actually a lockerroom problem? Seems like most players like him and he energizes the team on Sunday. If anything, the problem might be with him and coaches.

How is Landry a locker room problem? It sounds like the only locker room problem we have is Gase. Guy can't manage talented personalities. His tenure will be very short if he keeps throwing the baby out with the bath water because his ego can't handle NFL players.

Yeah, I am officially off the Gase wagon. While I can respect his desire to do things "his way", these trades reek of a deeper issue with our head coach- he is not a leader of men. Gase has many good qualities, but I find him lacking in the most important area which is to inspire his players to play for him. A head coach needs to have his team believe in him and to believe in the system that he has put in place. I do not see that here and the lack of belief in the HC is causing other alpha type players to act out of frustration. First it's Ajayi, now it's Laundry and I am sure any other "spirited" players Gase will target. This is not a way to run a successful team. A good coach would harness the passion and spirit of these players and use it to accomplish team goals... not bitch to the media, throw them under the bus and trade them off.

I gave Gase the benefit of the doubt from the beginning, but the level of talent he is now scapegoating will take years to find again. These players were one of us from the beginning and now they are gone, along with my belief in Gase as a coach.

Is there any evidence that Landry is actually a lockerroom problem? Seems like most players like him and he energizes the team on Sunday. If anything, the problem might be with him and coaches.
One of the guys that doesnt know the offense. Problems with coaches isn’t an issue?

How is Landry a locker room problem? It sounds like the only locker room problem we have is Gase. Guy can't manage talented personalities. His tenure will be very short if he keeps throwing the baby out with the bath water because his ego can't handle NFL players.
Are you inside the locker room?

Back
Top Bottom