Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

One of the guys that doesnt know the offense. Problems with coaches isn’t an issue?

When coaches have a talented guy, its on them to make it work. This was one of Failbin's biggest problems. He kept booting talented players because he couldn't get along with them.

Trade him already. Our season is over and we will get nothing for him once he's gone other than a 3 or 4 in 2019 draft. It should be fun to watch without Ajayi and Landry....lol

Ozzy rules!!

**** it, might as well trade Tannehill too. Go all in for a franchise QB and start over. This OL will take years to rebuild anyway. You could probably get a 2nd for Tannehill, even with his knee.

How is Landry a locker room problem? It sounds like the only locker room problem we have is Gase. Guy can't manage talented personalities. His tenure will be very short if he keeps throwing the baby out with the bath water because his ego can't handle NFL players.

Starting to smell like Philbin.

I'm not feeling well right now.

To be fair, we are keeping a locker room problem and guy the fans don't like in Mike Pouncey, so I do understand the feelings.

I think the, "Pouncey is a locker room problem" is fabricated by the fans because of the free Hernandez hat and role in Bully gate. The problem here is while fans may dislike him he actually seems like the most likeable guy on the team. There was not a player Gase gushed about more last season, he's considered by Gase the leader of the O-line and Brandon Marshall had to list his favorite team mates and Pouncey was #1. I hear the decline in play and maybe this is his last year here but whether we like it or not it seems to me Pouncey is very popular with the staff and players.

Last edited:
Josina Anderson
@JosinaAnderson
Source: I'm told #Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry was informed this morning the team said they are not trading him. Hopefully word still matters.

Back
Top Bottom