Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

At this point you probably should trade him because you know he is feeling slighted by this news and probably won't re-sign now.
Absolutely agree. So much for "keeping our own". We resign a guy that played one season here and a guy we traded for from the saints and the eagles. But we get rid of guys we actually draft and develop. Miller, Vernon, Landry, Ajayi. Not that I dont like those signings, but the front office looks like a bunch of thigh of gum right now. I guess now is as good a time as ever to find a new sport to watch. Anyone have any suggestions other than baseball and basketball?

Even though I hate the Ajayi trade, especially the compensation, I can at least understand WHY.

Trading Landry though? No way. Despite the agenda some posters have here with their smear campaign against Landry, that dude is a team leader and gives his all EVERY DAMN WEEK.

We better not trade him.

****, if we had the cap space I'd be hopeful we were trying to bring in Beckham. We just dont have the $$ for that. Those tweets bother me alot though.

Could you imagine TY, Stills and Parker? Man oh man.
Could you imagine our QB getting sacked and hurt trying to get them the ball because we dont have a line??? Oh wait...

down 2 QB's because of that.

Even though I hate the Ajayi trade, especially the compensation, I can at least understand WHY.

Trading Landry though? No way. Despite the agenda some posters have here with their smear campaign against Landry, that dude is a team leader and gives his all EVERY DAMN WEEK.

We better not trade him.

****, if we had the cap space I'd be hopeful we were trying to bring in Beckham. We just dont have the $$ for that. Those tweets bother me alot though.

Funny enough to me Landry being traded seemed like a given when you heard about no contract talks.

The Ajayi one is the surprising trade, although understandable if he is having issues again.

If we lose Landry we lost our heart and soul, who could be the next one to provide that passionate spark...Cutler?

I get the worry that we won’t resign him, which is possible, but damnit I don’t want to see him done now too....

F***ing A

If this season was gonna be such a train wreck why even wast the coin on cutler. We want to be competitive? Or now after half the season we decide we are just tanking it?

Have to think that the team and Landry are far apart on monies so you have to either franchise him, with kills the cap, or attempt to trade him.

I get people want Landry to stay but at what price?

Jarvis is not going anywhere. He is the heart and soul of our team. I get why they traded Ajai. Jarvis is the feisty soul of our team. Gase loves him. Unless some team offers us a pro bowl center AND a first rounder, Jarvis is staying right here.

Jarvis is not going anywhere. He is the heart and soul of our team. I get why they traded Ajai. Jarvis is the feisty soul of our team. Gase loves him. Unless some team offers us a pro bowl center AND a first rounder, Jarvis is staying right here.
Ill take a top center, a top guard, and a second round pick....

I have to agree on that

I have to agree on that

We can't trade away Juice right now. Juice, Parker and Stills is really the strength of this team. It might be the most talented young trio of WR's in the NFL, we can't lose that. Tag Juice and trade him next year if we must, but hopefully all 3 are here for the long term.

This season is over anyway we're not going anywhere
We knew that before the season started. Im just saying it has to suck watching his only constants on offense get traded while he cant even play, knowing they probably wouldnt have been if he wasnt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom