Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

I guess you’ve never seen TY play. He’s a faster Landry.
Who cares if he is faster. Without a better line in doesnt matter if we have Earl campbell and Randy Moss on the team the QB wont be able to get them the ball. Ajayi was a pro bowl running back who led the league in missed tackles and yards after contact i believe and he hasnt done anything this year because the line sucks. what makes you think any other players we put back there are going to change things without a competent line?

Last edited:
Have a feeling this may all be a ploy to eventually pay Landry.

Hopefully they trade Landry if they don't want to pay him. To hell with the comp pick in 2019.

Bills apparently not going any higher than their 2nd. Looking elswhere will make a run at Landry in UFA

F*** the Jills, we will tag Juice and trade him if necessary, not lose him as an UFA lmao. Keep dreaming though, maybe if you guys beat us this year you can make the playoffs for the first time this century, but probably not.

Last edited:
Well Gase is still screwed IMO. Sending out Jarvis would have made it just a little sooner. You don't trade your studs until you have another one in the wings all we got waiting are duds.

Could you imagine TY, Stills and Parker? Man oh man.

How well would TY Hilton work in our offense? Will Parker ever get healthy? I don't know.

I still like Devante Parker, but at this point, I have to admit he is a bust until he proves me wrong.

OBD is lobbying hard on twitter to get Juice to the big apple

That team would have most of their cap to like 6 guys if that happened. Vernon, Harrison, JPP, Jenkins, OBD and Landry...And maybe Eli if he doesn't retire

Back
Top Bottom