Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

Only a team with an established star quarterback, that's currently contending, is going to give top 50 pick compensation for Juice. Because you have to pay him immediately too.

That limits the market.

id have to think ryan tannehill was consulted on this landry thing if it goes down

at least told what they are considering

Ck was posting about TY Hilton replacing Landry.

I’d pass out if that happens. Miami gets a better player instantly

At this point you probably should trade him because you know he is feeling slighted by this news and probably won't re-sign now.

At this point you probably should trade him because you know he is feeling slighted by this news and probably won't re-sign now.

very true

unless you gonna let the benjamins do the talking this ship looks like it's sailed

Oh. My. God.

If you ever wanted to destroy your fanbase, this is exactly what you would do... trade away 2 of your fan favorite players for ****.

I thought the days of Dolphin incompetence were over. I was wrong...

If that destroys a fanbase I gladly trade those fans away as well.

Really do think that unless you plan on paying him the big dough he wants to be here this time next year, he should be traded today. A 2nd is a hell of a lot better than a late 3rd or 4th round comp pick

Back
Top Bottom