armando salguero says we are impressed with c.j spiller | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

armando salguero says we are impressed with c.j spiller

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to beat writer Armando Salguero, the Dolphins are "impressed" with Clemson RB C.J. Spiller.
Salguero also "wouldn't be surprised if" the Broncos draft Spiller, despite Denver having used last year's 12th overall pick on Knowshon Moreno. So take this with a grain of salt. Salguero notes that Spiller's durability "especially" appeals to Fins VP of football operations Bill Parcells. Miami remains far more likely to use its top pick on defense than a tailback.
Source: Miami Herald

hes full of crock denver getting another rb in round 1? what a joke

hes full of crock denver getting another rb in round 1? what a joke

I agree...I seriously doubt they would draft Spiller after taking Knowshon last year. Lots of speculation here in Colorado that they would draft a WR like Dez Bryant if Brandon Marshall leaves but I also think this is iffy.

I am going to e-mail the Broncos beat writer from Colorado Springs to ask him who he thinks they will focus on...this writer is buds with Adam Shefter and some of the Denver Post writers who might know where they are leaning. I'll post any reply he sends me.

The GM of the Broncos told some people I was with at a restaurant during lunch the other day that his priority is to get his team tougher. That doesn't sound like a skill position player in the first round to me.

The GM of the Broncos told some people I was with at a restaurant during lunch the other day that his priority is to get his team tougher. That doesn't sound like a skill position player in the first round to me.

Sounds like Rolando McClain unfortunately. Maybe a NT or S, but I don't like the sounds of it either way.

Since Armando doesn't provide or hint that he has a source which informed him that the dolphins are impressed. This tells me he is just talking out of his ***.

If getting the team tougher for the Broncos means Rolando McClain, and Rolando McClain means letting D.J. Williams walk, welcome back to Miami D.J. Williams.

Exactly iono y ppl think they go n pay top money for another ILB of they signed DJ to a 5 yr already...a guy like Graham will be more logically than another ILB...ppl just don't think

I mentioned in another thread Im a UM fan and have seen Spiller kill the canes time and again.

I think the intresting fact about Spiller is he would bring an explosive element to the run game that miami lacks.

Williams,Brown,Hilliard & Cobbs all are similiar in what their stregnths as a RB are mostly power Spiller would bring the Mercury Morris effect to the run game.

I feel there are much greater needs than an explosive running back however I wouldnt be opposed to drafting him, he can return kicks/punts and is like Ted Ginn a threat to score from anywhere on the field.

Exactly iono y ppl think they go n pay top money for another ILB of they signed DJ to a 5 yr already...a guy like Graham will be more logically than another ILB...ppl just don't think
They drafted Robert Ayers last year,and he is exactly like Graham,so actually that wouldnt make since either....

Brian Dawkins is long in the tooth, maybe Thomas make more sense for them (and learn a thing or two from Dawkins)...

Back
Top Bottom