armando salguero says we are impressed with c.j spiller | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

armando salguero says we are impressed with c.j spiller

Of course the Dolphins are impressed with Spiller. He's an impressive player. I would say every team in the NFL are impressed with him. Does that mean he will be on our board?

In as far as RB, a lot depends on a healthy return of Ronnie Brown and Pat Cobbs

They could easily pick up a "Competent" back later in the draft.

Defense is porous. Offense is above average, considering what we did with a 1st year QB and very young WR's. And it will/should be better by default with an extra year of experience for everyone.

Focus on Defense. The earliest we should pick offense is late 2nd round and we dont have a pick there..

If we didn't go Spiller at 12 but wanted a back early, what about Jahvid Best in the 2nd depending on what we do in the first? I'm not sure where he's projected to go and obviously that can change but I don't hear much about him. I guess that nasty concussion is a definite cause for concern but he was pretty nasty at Cal.

I agree...I seriously doubt they would draft Spiller after taking Knowshon last year. Lots of speculation here in Colorado that they would draft a WR like Dez Bryant if Brandon Marshall leaves but I also think this is iffy.

I am going to e-mail the Broncos beat writer from Colorado Springs to ask him who he thinks they will focus on...this writer is buds with Adam Shefter and some of the Denver Post writers who might know where they are leaning. I'll post any reply he sends me.

You have a mock draft in your sig, but list it as a "big board". Not sure if you know the difference, thought I'd help you out.

I've got family in Denver and they say it's easy to figure out who the Broncos like. If they get rid of Marshall, they're very likely to take Bryant. If they keep him, they're very likely to get McClain. Apparently the team is looking to get a high enough pick for Marshall, or a lower first rounder to package in the hopes that they can trade up and have two high picks to take both of these guys. It's not looking good for us, unless we think about moving up as well.

Back
Top Bottom