Armando says he would trade Marshall for a chance at Luck if possible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando says he would trade Marshall for a chance at Luck if possible

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
That is one actual trade that I would do in a heartbeat. Hard to imagine possible. RT @T3nity99: I would trade Marshall for a chance at Luck

NO ONE on offense not named Long is safe. RT @oneballbiscuit: Ya think Ronnie is gone but Ricky stays? Sick of looking at Ricky personally.

NO ONE! Not saying Brandon Marshall is gone. But to assume he's def. back and not trade bait for QB or something ... that's an assumption.

http://twitter.com/armandosalguero

what do you think? do you think Marshall gets traded?

i know this is Armando just talking and its not fact or rumor or anything like that just thought it would make for a good discussion.

I think he has a point if the FO stays, no one is safe except their #1 overall pick. Otherwise, truly, no one is safe.

But really how many trades like that even happen?'Cutler and Marshall trade were shocking for this day in age in the NFL.

Who wouldn't do that? BMarsh is great and all, but it would be absurd not to choose Luck over him. This is all just bull**** fantasy though since that wouldn't be an option.

Marshall would not be traded. You don't trade your #1 WR for a franchise QB. Like it was said in here who would he throw to??

I don't think this is possible. I just don't see these teams with a shot at Luck wanting anthing to do with this deal. This guy just makes up random crap and throws it at a wind blowing electrical device.

Wouldn't mind trading him... For luck, or locker, or even mallett (with a new HC) I'd do it.

I think he is just making a point that any or all trade chips will likely be utilized this offseason.

Too bad we don't have many. It's insane how awful our offense is.

Some of you wouldn't trade a franchise WR for a franchise QB? That's just silly. Who's better NE or Arizona?

Back
Top Bottom