Armando says he would trade Marshall for a chance at Luck if possible | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando says he would trade Marshall for a chance at Luck if possible

Armando says a lot of things. That's all he does is say things. He lists every remote possibility so no matter what happens he can say he was right.

If you can figure out a way to land Andrew Luck by giving up Brandon Marshall, you ABSOLUTELY pull the trigger on that deal. No doubt about it.

Look around the league at the teams in the playoffs.

Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Mark Sanchez
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Peyton Manning
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Mike Vick
Matt Hasselbeck

Only team with a real QB issue right now is Seattle and Hasselbeck has been pretty good his entire career. You NEED a QB to get anywhere in this league. That cannot be argued. QB is far too valuable these days. That's why the NFL is enforcing all of these rules when it comes to hitting the QB.

Go look at the teams who didn't make the playoffs.

Chad Henne
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jimmy Clausen
Alex Smith

Just to name a few.

Go get Andrew Luck. Somehow. Make it happen.

If you can figure out a way to land Andrew Luck by giving up Brandon Marshall, you ABSOLUTELY pull the trigger on that deal. No doubt about it.

Look around the league at the teams in the playoffs.

Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger
Mark Sanchez
Joe Flacco
Matt Cassel
Peyton Manning
Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Mike Vick
Matt Hasselbeck

Only team with a real QB issue right now is Seattle and Hasselbeck has been pretty good his entire career. You NEED a QB to get anywhere in this league. That cannot be argued. QB is far too valuable these days. That's why the NFL is enforcing all of these rules when it comes to hitting the QB.

Go look at the teams who didn't make the playoffs.

Chad Henne
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Jimmy Clausen
Alex Smith

Just to name a few.

Go get Andrew Luck. Somehow. Make it happen.

The question becomes what are you willing to give up? Believe me I would love a franchise QB here in Miami. But are we willing to give up more then what it took to get Ricky? Because it would most likely take more then that.

Honestly I'd do it. Who would he throw to? Bess, Hartline, Wallace, and Moore. Not too bad really. Maybe even get Camarillo back in there.

Basically, I'm up for anything that gets us Luck.

The only thing that worries me about getting Luck is the FO would for certain have to fill the other holes via FA. I just don't want to trade a bunch of picks for a stud QB and watch it wasted like Marino was only getting to the dance once and never again because we can not build a team around him.

Luck is the consensus #1 pick and I can't see Carolina passing him up just because they spent a 2nd on Clausen last year.

I wanted to make up a crazy trade scenario but I can't even do that seriously looking at this list of teams at the top... 8/9 of the top 10 teams could take a quarterback!

Armando fails to realize that unless there is a new CBA in place prior to the draft teams can't trade players, no free agency can occur either. Only thing you can trade will be picks and we don't have them.

Back
Top Bottom