Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down.

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...and-offensive-coordinator-brian-daboll-a.html

Supposedly the dolphins brass believe this is a deep draft..

Says the reason why mallet drops is he lacks leadership skills..

I think trading down makes sense for a team that has quite a few holes to fill..
If they truly think the best couple guys are off the board thoughts?

Is it concerning you they are taking a serious look at tyrod taylor?

Tyrod Taylor is a great athlete... I have no problem with the team evaluating him and trying to find a place for him to contribute.

Trading down makes sense if we're looking to draft a QB or an OL. If we want a RB then Ingram at #15 would be a fantastic pick.

I think if Cincy takes a QB in the 1st then we could end up shipping our first rounder to them for Carson Palmer.

no **** we want to trade down would have never guessed that

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyrod Taylor is a great athlete... I have no problem with the team evaluating him and trying to find a place for him to contribute.

Trading down makes sense if we're looking to draft a QB or an OL. If we want a RB then Ingram at #15 would be a fantastic pick.

I think if Cincy takes a QB in the 1st then we could end up shipping our first rounder to them for Carson Palmer.

We can't trade a pick for a player without a new CBA in place. There will be no player movement in this draft until the CBA is resolved.

why would u trade for carson palmer he suck... keep hene

First, is anyone really surprised by this? Second, who in their right mind would trade a first rounder for Carson Palmer, especially with his contract?

Wtf.

I played against Andre Smith in High School. He lined up against me a bunch of times in our OT game and covered me when he spammed the flats at Defensive End.

Wow, I remember playing against him vividly.

Miami should try to trade back BIG time, like to the late 20s, and then pickup an early 2nd rounder. Thus you get a Jake Locker and Ryan Williams (RB). To me thats a successful draft. Perhaps get a Wr/Te in the 3rd

Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down.

clear.gif

Do you really expect this Regime to do anything but the safe thing? Its in their DNA. We just have to deal with it for 1 more year.

While I think trading down to pick up a 2nd rounder is a valid option, i wouldnt want them to do it if one of the top 2 QB's are there for the taking. But if both choices are available to them I have no doubt in my mind which path they take.
Chubbs

Do you really expect this Regime to do anything but the safe thing? Its in their DNA. We just have to deal with it for 1 more year.

While I think trading down to pick up a 2nd rounder is a valid option, i wouldnt want them to do it if one of the top 2 QB's are there for the taking. But if both choices are available to them I have no doubt in my mind which path they take.
Chubbs

What comes first Miami taking a risk in the draft or Armando writing something worth reading?

Chubbs - you may have just found the perpetual motion machine.

Back
Top Bottom