Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down.

We could trade down and still get Mark Ingram. I'd say sniff at Seattle (I think they're at 23), I'm sure they're looking for a QB and can secure Mallett or Locker or whoever early at 15.

This ****ing hack is the worst beat writer in the league. Any news that comes out now is simply posturing. His only sources are the voices inside his head. I wish his sources would tell him to go die in a fire.

If Mando "knows" so much at this point then we could be standing pat or trading up - he is the perfect guy to send a smoke screen through

*NEWS FLASH*

ARMANDO SALQUEERO UPDATE:

"My sources are now telling me that the Dolphins may or may not select a RB in this year's draft."

Best move has to be to trade down. If it doesn't happen, then we have to go with Ingram. It kind of stinks to lose a 2nd that way, but we get a RB that should become something great for years to come. The only other worst case scenario is someone reaches for Ingram ahead of us and we can't trade down. OUCH. That would sting. We would be forced to reach or take a player who is best available, but really not a need. That would suck. I would probably reach before taking another DT or DE. We need RB or QB with the first pick. It's pretty simple.

I wouldn't mind trading down, so long as we pick up some good talent to fill the other needs on our team

Armando's sources:
beanie_babies-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom