Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armondo Salguero says all sources telling him dolphins want to trade down.

It's very hard for me to not get excited about the Draft. I hope Dolphins come out with some stellar moves.

Can someone tell me who they think will move up. im looking at this deep draft (we are told) and wondering who pulls the trigger. New England? Their love of stacking picks makes them a team that may want to move the 28 pick up whilst keeping their other in play and giving up one of their 2nds but would this happen. Is there going to be anyone of need. Im just accepting we are stuck with the 15th and need to plan accordingly. If its 15 and a 3rd there is no way we take a RB when this deep class (we are told) holds a few mid round gems. If thats the case do we go QB... history suggests not. Confused, oh yes.

If we can trade down and pick up Torrey Smith or Titus Young and a runningback like Ryan Williams or Hunter I'd be all about it.

We might want to trade down but we would have to find another team that wants to trade up. Ireland was successful in dealing with San Diego last year and he might be again, but there is no certainty that another team will want to deal.

Armando :lol: . . . after all the snitching he has done this offseason I would take anything him and "his sources" state with a grain of salt.

Do you really expect this Regime to do anything but the safe thing? Its in their DNA. We just have to deal with it for 1 more year.

While I think trading down to pick up a 2nd rounder is a valid option, i wouldnt want them to do it if one of the top 2 QB's are there for the taking. But if both choices are available to them I have no doubt in my mind which path they take.
Chubbs

If they're safe this year, they're all but guaranteed to be out of jobs by this time next year

If Miami can somehow parlay that trade into a 1st rounder for next year ... having 2 #1's next year will better the teams chances of landing Luck.

How far do you think Ingram could fall?

How far do you think Ingram could fall?

If I had to give the WORST falling point . . .I"m thinking the first pick in round 2 (#33 overall). That would be the absolute bottom for him. Either the Patriots would take him there . . . or they would get one hell of an offer from another team that wants Ingram in that spot. Personally I don't think he gets out of the top 20 but I don't think he has the pull to get into the top 10. The range for him IMO is from #13 with Detroit to #19 with the Giants. I think he goes somewhere in there with Miami, New England, Detroit, St. Louis and the NYG all having picks and all could use a RB (though not necessarily in the first round). If a team can trade back, they can probably get him in the mid 20's before that 2nd Patriots pick in round 1.

If I had to give the WORST falling point . . .I"m thinking the first pick in round 2 (#33 overall). That would be the absolute bottom for him. Either the Patriots would take him there . . . or they would get one hell of an offer from another team that wants Ingram in that spot. Personally I don't think he gets out of the top 20 but I don't think he has the pull to get into the top 10. The range for him IMO is from #13 with Detroit to #19 with the Giants. I think he goes somewhere in there with Miami, New England, Detroit, St. Louis and the NYG all having picks and all could use a RB (though not necessarily in the first round). If a team can trade back, they can probably get him in the mid 20's before that 2nd Patriots pick in round 1.

Sounds accurate. In my eyes, he is the best option for us with this draft, especially if we lose Brown and Ricky. So if that means we can't trade down and grab him later in the draft then I hope we stay.

ingrams not gonna fall far...kdawgs probably in line with the worst case scenario stuff...but this kids winning in every interview room he goes into...there is no character flaws here...that infectious team first personality and work ethic is gonna help him

I imagine many teams want to trade down Armando, this is a no brainer. Problem is, who wants to trade up to 15? There lies the secret of making this possible.

Back
Top Bottom