Armstead to Rework or Restructure Contract | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead to Rework or Restructure Contract

talk about beating a dead horse, at this point it's just childish to keep rehashing it. He's not going anywhere ownership values him too much
Yep started out bad snapper but later on he was great

What would the mechanics of the second paragraph look like.

I ask because I do not think that is even possible, short of TA taking a huge voluntary pay cut, and even then I doubt the NFLPA would go along with it.
Second paragraph is 100% contigent on him taking a voluntary paycut which is certainly a possibility and wouldn't hit the NFLPA's radar.

Yep Byron Jones was a miss.
Kyle Van Noy, cut after one season.
Jordan Howard awful awful, cut midseason
Emmanuel Ogbah, bad signing
Shaq Lawson, traded after one season
Ereck flowers, had to trade a draft pick with him to get someone to take him and his bad contract off miami’s hands
Clayton FullOfPhlegm, crap safety special teams guy
elandon roberts was a liability on the field

Still have wanted posters for Will Fuller

Jacoby Brisket (LOL)

Michael Parody and now Jake Bailey, lol grier can’t even find a decent punter.

Overpaid for Armstead to just stay on IR lost.

Connor williams can’t snap the ball

Cedric wilson jr, bust

Chase edmonds was so bad they had to trade him midseason

Teddy bridgewater…enough said

This is just the last 2-3 years
Wow I definitely missed some of those. Your memory is way better than mine. The only one I disagree with there is Conner williams. I know he has snapping issues but he’s been pretty good when healthy. Also I don’t even think he was a C in Dallas but I could be mistaken

Hopefully there's some kind of void of the remaining years...or something that minimizs the blow of that silly contract

Wow I definitely missed some of those. Your memory is way better than mine. The only one I disagree with there is Conner williams. I know he has snapping issues but he’s been pretty good when healthy. Also I don’t even think he was a C in Dallas but I could be mistaken
He was a guard at Dallas but miami forced him to C because Grier can’t find one through the draft.

We all knew that some restructuring was coming.

...and yet, brothers will still kick and scream at each one.

It's kind of funny.
Aren't they the same group that also wants to sign every top tier free agent? And have credit scores of 3? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom