Artis Hicks agrees to contract with Dolphins/ pending physical | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Artis Hicks agrees to contract with Dolphins/ pending physical

Can anyone get some info on this guy, from his stats, it looks like he may have only completed one full NFL season. Is this a depth signing?

YES!!! I am so excited by this news that I think I will...

tumblr_m0u6wot7Di1r8ywigo1_500-1.gif

So we sign a 33 year old G/T as we prepare to rebuild? Unless this is a pure depth move and we are still shopping.

Can anyone get some info on this guy, from his stats, it looks like he may have only completed one full NFL season. Is this a depth signing?

put it this way.....browns begged pashos to play through a torn spline b/c of how bad hicks is....pashis best year as an ol were high school.....

the above is my uncles poimt of view and he is a diehard Clowns fan!

Ireland strikes GOLD again! Keep em coming! Are season tickets sold out yet

He can play both guard and tackle spots is only a depth player nothing to get excited about at all. As a starter he hasnt been able to hold on to a starting job since 2006. Not a good lineman by any stretch , kind of perplexed that there was not a better guy out there. Hope we didnt pay him crap because he is not worth more than minimun salary

I bet we paid him starter money, the way things have been going.

Sign Winston At least

All riiighhht Miami! I knew it wouldn't take long for Ireland to come up with an answer to Buffalo's signing of Mario Williams.

Mad Dog must be looking down and just shaking his head over this mess.

Kinda makes me think they have something up their sleeve for draft day or something, because I imagine Steve Ross has to be absolutely desperate for a season ticket selling splash right now.

People that are blaming Jeff Ireland for signing Hicks need to get over themselves!! This is clearly a Parcells/Sparano move that Jeff had nothing to do with.

Kinda makes me think they have something up their sleeve for draft day or something, because I imagine Steve Ross has to be absolutely desperate for a season ticket selling splash right now.

What could they possibly have up their sleeve on draft day? Short of trading for Drew Brees or something, there is nothing they could possibly do now that would generate any excitement.

Back
Top Bottom