ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!!

Jammer13

Where life is worth living!?
Reaction score
Since the season is officially over when will the ASK BoomerCK Parrot and KB thread for the draft start?? I'm starving for info. and going through major withdrawl. This is always one of my favorite threads each so I thought I'd kick it off.:dolphins:

I'll be the first to ask then.

Do either or you think Quinn will actually drop to #9?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Mod's don't flame me if you don't want this in the general forum..

I hope it's okay to jump on the boat(insert Cuban joke at my expense here).

What do you guys think it would take for Miami to move up to 3/4? Do you think Cleveland or Tampa would take Chambers and our 3rd to exchange firsts?

Since the season is officially over when will the ASK BoomerCK Parrot and KB thread for the draft start?? I'm starving for info. and going through major withdrawl. This is always one of my favorite threads each so I thought I'd kick it off.:dolphins:

Thanks in advance.

You're from rochester eh? Where abotus in the Roc. There are quite a few people on here from Rochester.

Thanks in advance.

you could join VIP and be a part of all the discussions that are going on there..with them.. Almost every time those guys come out to the main forum, some jerk and/or jerks attack them and disrupt the whole thread. "If" I was them, I would hesitate before subjecting myself to the abuse that happens every time in the mains.

you could join VIP and be a part of all the discussions that are going on there..with them.. Almost every time those guys come out to the main forum, some jerk and/or jerks attack them and disrupt the whole thread. "If" I was them, I would hesitate before subjecting myself to the abuse that happens every time in the mains.

I hear you brother. I feel for them sometimes. I've been thinking of joining the VIP, but have been waiting to see if the general forum will improve, you are right some of us fans need to realize we are all in this together!

You're from rochester eh? Where abotus in the Roc. There are quite a few people on here from Rochester.

We are all over the place here! We need to start out populating the Jills fans and then we won't have to hear so much crap all the time.

Who do you want us to target if we move up?

Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, or Brady Quinn.

At 3/4 one of those guys is definitely going to be there.

I think Oakland goes Russell, Detroit goes Quinn, Tampa goes Johnson, Miami goes Thomas.

Or Detroit goes Thomas, Tampa Johnson, Miami Quinn.

Or Detroit Thomas, Tampa Quinn, Miami Johnson.

If Cleveland stays at 3/4 I think Peterson is automatic with Quinn a close second.

At 3/4 the possibilities are endless but we will definitely aquire one of the major talents in the draft,

They are free to reply if they want to but lately they are spending most of their time in the VIP forum where there is some serious discussion and where they are not subjected to abuse.

Hey..I'm originally from Rochester too.. (Aquinas grad)

There are a ton of us here from Rochester. A year or so back I started a rochester ny tread. A couple of us met up once and watched a game at Woodys. I might try it again this season.

I also graduated from Aquinas ('class of '99).

*Patssuck456 waits for someone to say: OMG I want to have CK's babiez!*

Back
Top Bottom