ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!!

It's worth the 24...

I'm not so sure KB. We've discussed this before but I just feel that if Oakland actually goes with Russell (by the way there's no reason that they will not necessarily go with Quinn), Quinn will slide simply because Peterson is that good of a RB.

They had a shot at Aaron Rodgers when he was top 5 worthy and they skipped for Edwards so maybe that organization isn't so set on getting a quarterback early.

Basically the situation the Fins are in is that Quinn, Russell, Adams are very unlikely. What our pick is based on is what Washington does. If they go for Branch that means he can slide to us. If they don't that means that a defensive end goes to the Vikings most likely.

Basically it's Brown or better...

Things look much better than they did a month and a half ago.

:lol: soon as I'm in college. I've got a chance of getting a scholarship for soccer so maybe I'll have some spare change

Thanks KB.

Tampa doesn't have a strong trade down option anyway. Who's it going to be?
Arizona? No. Washington? No. Minnesota? Not if Calvin Johnson is there most likely, but this is the best chance for a trade I've seen. Houston? Probably not since if they show any hesitation for Quinn then Houston will just say ok then we'll just let him slip into our lap. Miami? Not likely since we don't have much ammo to trade unless your talking about trading one of our current wide receivers and then trading our current 2nd to do it.

I have considered that idea a couple of times but the only player I would do it for is Calvin Johnson anyway and I just feel like it's not worth it.

i'm being sarcastic. everything on the web is free. if you know what your doing. ha ha ha

people pay because they want to see the site stay up and running and continue to grow, not because they expect breaking news. They dont just mooch like you.

There is always a player that drops in almost every draft this draft should be no diferent

can't you see your flying coach. vip is where the elite meet. :lol: sophisticated higher level talks are taking place in the privileged area. secret draft data is exchanged from our prying eyes. If you want draft data there are tons of websites. Or are you just looking for others that share your opinion and common interest. I know everyone is bored now that the season is over but you are no bigger dolphin fan by being a vip member. no breaking news will appear in the vip section before it appears right here. live cheap and live free right here in the general arena. amen......:lol:

Ooh, but their are VIP secrets that only VIP members have. Super secret VIP secrets. Special contests, excusive interviews, VIP Exclusive Commentary including an article written by Fineas which was AMAZING.

Not to mention, during the season, VIP members who have tickets but can't make it often give them away or sell them ridiculously cheap. You'll also have a use for Phin Dollars.

Don't kid yourself. VIP is just that much better. :wink:

I want to know what they think about Dan Bazuin (from Western Michigan). Woud he be a good pick in the 3rd? Is he a DE or LB in the NFL (like the guy from the Texans, can't think of his name right now)? Would he still be worth taking in the 3rd if we managed to get Spencer or Puz in the 2nd(it probably depends on who is on the board, huh?)?

I want to know what they think about Dan Bazuin (from Western Michigan). Woud he be a good pick in the 3rd? Is he a DE or LB in the NFL (like the guy from the Texans, can't think of his name right now)? Would he still be worth taking in the 3rd if we managed to get Spencer or Puz in the 2nd(it probably depends on who is on the board, huh?)?

Bazuin would be a decent 3rd round pick if we don't take Spencer in the 2nd. He'd be a pass rushing LB only, not an every down OLB in a 3-4. The only reason most people consider Jason Babin (Western Michigan player the Texans drafted you were thinking of) a bust is because he was benched as part of the 3-4. He's a great situational pass rusher, but not much else.

Bazuin is definitely a legitimate target.

We know that Mueller is very impressed with Bazuin from talking to him at the Senior Bowl.

Whoever asked about Chris Houston.....tremendous player. My #2 corner behind Darrelle Revis and one of the fastest rising players in the draft. It's not out of the equation that he could broach the top 10. He's ridiculously athletic and will test brilliantly.

BTW - I love that I was called 'Booker' in this thread.

Bazuin is definitely a legitimate target.

We know that Mueller is very impressed with Bazuin from talking to him at the Senior Bowl.

Whoever asked about Chris Houston.....tremendous player. My #2 corner behind Darrelle Revis and one of the fastest rising players in the draft. It's not out of the equation that he could broach the top 10. He's ridiculously athletic and will test brilliantly.

BTW - I love that I was called 'Booker' in this thread.

Good stuff Boomer, I'm really interested to see the shifting begin and see who rises and falls.

Yup should really join the VIP...been some great discussions on the draft and a hell of a lot less of the inane zoo chatter and hysteria. If you can't afford it then really watch how you post. Good posters tend to get donations into VIP

Back
Top Bottom