ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!!

The only guy to go up for is Thomas, somebody that will be a stud LT this year and for 12 more.

I do not believe Quinn will be there at the 9th pick. I don't see him sliding past Tampa Bay or Cleveland, whichever one picks 3rd. I think Cleveland will jump all over him. They aren't convinced that Charlie Frye is the guy they need to build around, and Brady Quinn is an Ohio native that will ignite the fan base.

As far as moving up is concerned, I don't think Miami should give up the picks to do it. Tampa Bay may be willing to move down if both Brady Quinn and Calvin Johnson are off the board, but I think it is unlikely.

I do not believe Quinn will be there at the 9th pick. I don't see him sliding past Tampa Bay or Cleveland, whichever one picks 3rd. I think Cleveland will jump all over him. They aren't convinced that Charlie Frye is the guy they need to build around, and Brady Quinn is an Ohio native that will ignite the fan base.

As far as moving up is concerned, I don't think Miami should give up the picks to do it. Tampa Bay may be willing to move down if both Brady Quinn and Calvin Johnson are off the board, but I think it is unlikely.

I don't know if Tampa will. They already re-signed Simms and definitely need help elsewhere. If they want help at QB, I think they're better served in FA for a veteran. Cleveland also has Derek Anderson, who had been playing pretty decently subbing for Frye, I would think they need a RB or a defensive player.

Ya tahts how i feel as well. You think Adams will be there for us?

There are a ton of us here from Rochester. A year or so back I started a rochester ny tread. A couple of us met up once and watched a game at Woodys. I might try it again this season.

I also graduated from Aquinas ('class of '99).

No freaking way! I am also an Aquinas Grad (I must be the grey beard, class of '87).

Let me know when you get together again. I'll be there.

Thanks KB, I kind of figured but was hoping. Do you Levi might be the pick and we slide down? Tell Boomer and CK to come out of the VIP, I miss them!!!

I look forward to the Boomer/KB21 threads (and CK definitely has become a fountain of knowledge in the last year or so) but I always feel bad asking questions. I can just picture Boomer in England coming home after work, checking out FH only to find he has eight hundred questions waiting for him.
I love getting your opinion guys, thanks for taking the time to read and answer our questions. I hope we don't burn you out too bad this draft season.

KB, Booker, CK... could one of you guys tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Chris Houston will be a top 10 pick come draft day.

Even if you think I am,I've got a couple easy questions.
1)Which of these CBs do you think would be a better fit for our team; Tenard Jackson, Josh Wilson, Eric Wright, or Fred Bennett?

2)If we go pass rusher in round 1 do we take Jamaal Anderson or Gaines Adams (assuming both are still there)

3)If Levi Brown becomes a boarderline top 10 pick, do you think we take him ala Cincy with Levi Jones, or do we try to grab someone like Staley or Ugoh in Round 2 and/or weather the storm for one year with Alabi and go for a LT in next year's draft?

4)We've got Jason Allen as our FS of the future, what do you think about getting someone like Sabby Piscitelli or John Wendling to be the SS of the future?

I think that's it for now.

KB, Booker, CK... could one of you guys tell me I'm not crazy for thinking Chris Houston will be a top 10 pick come draft day.

1)Which of these CBs do you think would be a better fit for our team; Tenard Jackson, Josh Wilson, Eric Wright, or Fred Bennett?

2)If we go pass rusher in round 1 do we take Jamaal Anderson or Gaines Adams (assuming both are still there)

3)If Levi Brown becomes a boarderline top 10 pick, do you think we take him ala Cincy with Levi Jones, or do we try to grab someone like Staley or Ugoh in Round 2 and/or weather the storm for one year with Alabi and go for a LT in next year's draft?

4)We've got Jason Allen as our FS of the future, what do you think about getting someone like Sabby Piscitelli or John Wendling to be the SS of the future?

I just want to say Levi Brown is currently a top ten caliber pick.

I say boarderline so some people don't flip out at me because "he's a reach". Plus, a lot of scouts aren't totally convinced yet.

Well you said "if he becomes a borderline top ten pick" but he is currently borderline, so there is no 'if' involved.

Levi Brown is only borderline if that is what you see in Levi Brown. I see a guy who is a pancake artist who locks onto his guy and stays that way. His mistakes are few. I see him being just as good as DBrickshaw Ferguson.

can't you see your flying coach. vip is where the elite meet. :lol: sophisticated higher level talks are taking place in the privileged area. secret draft data is exchanged from our prying eyes. If you want draft data there are tons of websites. Or are you just looking for others that share your opinion and common interest. I know everyone is bored now that the season is over but you are no bigger dolphin fan by being a vip member. no breaking news will appear in the vip section before it appears right here. live cheap and live free right here in the general arena. amen......:lol:

I can't afford paying for VIP section; I'm getting ready for college, getting a better car, etc. Working at a coffee house only pays so much

Back
Top Bottom