ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ASK BOOMER, CKParrot & KB??!!!

Yup should really join the VIP...been some great discussions on the draft and a hell of a lot less of the inane zoo chatter and hysteria. If you can't afford it then really watch how you post. Good posters tend to get donations into VIP

I never got donations.

Yup should really join the VIP...been some great discussions on the draft and a hell of a lot less of the inane zoo chatter and hysteria. If you can't afford it then really watch how you post. Good posters tend to get donations into VIP

The only reason I haven't joined VIP is because about 85% of the time I see "inane zoo chatter and hysteria" the posters have a nice little VIP logo next to their name. I figured it wouldn't be any better in there.

No freaking way! I am also an Aquinas Grad (I must be the grey beard, class of '87).

Let me know when you get together again. I'll be there.

I've moved away but always go back every year. I'm more of a gray beard - class of '83 from Cardinal Mooney. Always been a Phin from Rochester!

I honestly mean this in the most polite way...

What makes those three so special to ask for their advice, exactly? Just curious. Ive read some CKParrot threads and hes pretty insightful and comes off as very intelligent, but do they have high info that noone else does?

If so, who? I have the worlds lamest source, a mailboy in Scott Pioli's office but it actually has worked out fantastic, as Ive discovered things like the Deion Branch trade 5 days before it happened, learned of their extremely high grade on Chad Jackson and Ben Watson, etc..

That being said, any of the super 3, what is REALLY on Miami's board? Everyone says oh Miami has so many holes any position at #9 would be an upgrade... but Id love to know what their top 5 right now looks like

The only reason I haven't joined VIP is because about 85% of the time I see "inane zoo chatter and hysteria" the posters have a nice little VIP logo next to their name. I figured it wouldn't be any better in there.

85% huh? Take it you major in made up statistics? :tongue:

I can go by the fact there is a grand total of 2 threads in the entire first page of the VIP that are 'orange starred' (0 red) meanwhile there are 11 on the main page at this time that are orange or red starred. The VIP is having an 'all time NFL draft' and are discussing draft material that puts the main/draft sections to shame. On top of that most threads stay in the 'debate' vein and very few get overly heated (although there is a very nice heated one going right now that's pretty funny). I hate paying for online content, but FinHeaven is definately worth it. Especially towards that cost of keeping those forums up during the draft like they did last year despite the mass numbers on the board.

I never got donations.

It happens. I couldn't afford my subscription renewal and was resigning myself to being off the VIP boards during the drafts but the members stepped up and got me covered. So when I can afford it again that money is going to go towards someone else. I'm keeping my eye out :wink:

85% huh? Take it you major in made up statistics? :tongue:

I can go by the fact there is a grand total of 2 threads in the entire first page of the VIP that are 'orange starred' (0 red) meanwhile there are 11 on the main page at this time that are orange or red starred. The VIP is having an 'all time NFL draft' and are discussing draft material that puts the main/draft sections to shame. On top of that most threads stay in the 'debate' vein and very few get overly heated (although there is a very nice heated one going right now that's pretty funny). I hate paying for online content, but FinHeaven is definately worth it. Especially towards that cost of keeping those forums up during the draft like they did last year despite the mass numbers on the board.

Yeah I'm sure the VIP section is marvelous...I'll still pass. I can only imagine how exciting and worthwhile an all time NFL draft would be.

Back
Top Bottom