Atlanta Falcons. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons.

I wouldn't pay a dime to see jay cutler

i thought adam gase was THE qb whisperer. cutler was also his hand picked replacement and the result has been ****. we knew cutler was trash, now we're learning the same about gase.

Lol, ATL ain't s*** and Matty melts in big moments because he is overrated. If Buffalo can beat them, so can we. But you believe we have the worst back 7 in football which is B.S imo, so I'm not surprised you chalk this one up as an L so easily.

I've never said they're the worst back 7.

They aren't great and a hell of a lot better now that Maxwell is gone. Still need a legit FS, that's my only legit gripe.

Have a great time brother 33 and bring home a victory

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zpsjn4qvyti.gif
Thanks ffm. I sure hope we win.

Lol, ATL ain't s*** and Matty melts in big moments because he is overrated. If Buffalo can beat them, so can we. But you believe we have the worst back 7 in football which is B.S imo, so I'm not surprised you chalk this one up as an L so easily.

Well we do have the 29th ranked pass defense. And Atlanta did go to the Super Bowl last year. And Matt Ryan did win MVP.

I wish Matt Ryan was the QB of this team.

Some of you posters have nothing to say but bad things about the team y'all supposedly support, this team isn't playing well and you don't support it because of it, you guys are not true fans, y'all worry about total yardage and wide nine defense which is fine I guess, but never really do I hear anything positive, when they win you complain and when they lose you complain even more, from me to all of you that everything in your goes right everyday shut your television and go to the nearest park and stay there for 3 hours until the game goes off.

Some of you posters have nothing to say but bad things about the team y'all supposedly support, this team isn't playing well and you don't support it because of it, you guys are not true fans, y'all worry about total yardage and wide nine defense which is fine I guess, but never really do I hear anything positive, when they win you complain and when they lose you complain even more, from me to all of you that everything in your goes right everyday shut your television and go to the nearest park and stay there for 3 hours until the game goes off.
I am not so bothered by being negative. I am negative as well. I am just dumbfounded that when an out of towner is given a chance to see his/her favorite team they bail out. We are not one bit better than Patriots fans and we like to mock them for being bandwagon fans.

28th ranked pass D? We are ranked 11th in yards per game, 5th in TD's allowed & 4th in ppg from what I see on NFL.com. What am I missing?

Hopefully this is just another case of a slow starting offense. It happened last year as well although we didn't play nearly as bad as the crap I've seen over the last 4 weeks. Tannehill had no TD's in game 1 and ended up with 6 TD and 5 ints through 4 weeks. over the first 6 weeks he had 6 TD and 7 ints.

I don't see us staying on track holding teams under 20 points this week but our defense should keep it competitive. Julio has a hip flexor injury but is practicing on a limited basis. Sanu is less likely to play (hammy) so they will not be at full strength.

Being without Parker this week would be a huge handicap. I can't believe our offense will be this bad over the course of the year. It should click at some point. No time like the present.

28th ranked pass D? We are ranked 11th in yards per game, 5th in TD's allowed & 4th in ppg from what I see on NFL.com. What am I missing?

Hopefully this is just another case of a slow starting offense. It happened last year as well although we didn't play nearly as bad as the crap I've seen over the last 4 weeks. Tannehill had no TD's in game 1 and ended up with 6 TD and 5 ints through 4 weeks. over the first 6 weeks he had 6 TD and 7 ints.

I don't see us staying on track holding teams under 20 points this week but our defense should keep it competitive. Julio has a hip flexor injury but is practicing on a limited basis. Sanu is less likely to play (hammy) so they will not be at full strength.

Being without Parker this week would be a huge handicap. I can't believe our offense will be this bad over the course of the year. It should click at some point. No time like the present.

What's your cutler take?

So you are a Tannehill fan only?

I get where he's coming from. Our offense is putrid. The only other offense I have ever seen that was this unwatchable -- that I can remember off the top of my head -- was those 2011 Colts when Painter was playing.

If I were on the fence about traveling to see this team, I think i would save my money and do it next year instead.

Back
Top Bottom