Atlanta Falcons. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons.

If I were on the fence about traveling to see this team, I think i would save my money and do it next year instead.

It was in my plans to make a trip to the new stadium this year. But not with Cutler at the helm. I'll take your advice and save it for next year.

What's your cutler take?

Terrible mechanics. Looked lost last week at times. The one play where he bounced off 3 O-linemen trying to escape....Almost playing scared in the pocket. Needs to get back to basics and stop throwing off back foot. Line has been partially to blame as well as receivers from what I hear. The whole unit is not playing as a team. Cutler can do better. He is starting to resemble meme Jay Cutler and looks uninterested. Not sure if that's the case or just the way he is....

Terrible mechanics. Looked lost last week at times. The one play where he bounced off 3 O-linemen trying to escape....Almost playing scared in the pocket. Needs to get back to basics and stop throwing off back foot. Line has been partially to blame as well as receivers from what I hear. The whole unit is not playing as a team. Cutler can do better. He is starting to resemble meme Jay Cutler and looks uninterested. Not sure if that's the case or just the way he is....

I think he's avoiding contact at all cost which is why this whole thing is going nowhere. He's not willing to take a hit to make a play and until he is there will be no consistency from the qb play

I get where he's coming from. Our offense is putrid. The only other offense I have ever seen that was this unwatchable -- that I can remember off the top of my head -- was those 2011 Colts when Painter was playing.

If I were on the fence about traveling to see this team, I think i would save my money and do it next year instead.
A lot of people said that last year and he were we sit. There are no guarantees next season either, might as well go if you get the chance. I went to the game Sunday and had a damn good time before, during and after the game. It's not just about watching the QB. Being a part of the crowd in getting the defense fired up is always one of my favorite things at the game besides a win.

A lot of people said that last year and he were we sit. There are no guarantees next season either, might as well go if you get the chance. I went to the game Sunday and had a damn good time before, during and after the game. It's not just about watching the QB. Being a part of the crowd in getting the defense fired up is always one of my favorite things at the game besides a win.
hopefully this year Gase takes precautions to his plan A at QB. he never was serious about any QB after Tannehill. Draft a guy in the 3rd and hopefully he beats out Moore

Agree with Daytona if only for the pregame activities and the bonding with fellow Dolfans that makes it a fun time. A big win would be icing on the cake.
If you get a chance to go you should do it. I'm sure lots of fans gave up on the team last year after they got slaughtered by Tenn. They missed our 6 game winning streak that followed.
You never know when something like that is gonna happen.

Last year the qb wasn't grading out bottom 5 on a weekly basis.

He better start making teams pay for 11 man within 8 yards of the los or all you Ajayi fantasy owners better trade him while you can. Cause that's all we are gonna see until he does.

Copy cat league

If you go to see this team go for the current nickel lb level. First time in forever that it hasn't been horrific first team. It's above average even.

That more than anything has created the difference in this teams defense results. We aren't lost at lb.

Falcons are super fast on d so if you try to outflank them good luck.

They aren't gonna respect our passing game on tape. No one does. There's no reason to

That strong safety is gonna be living all around the los.

Last edited:
I miss high quality h2o dolphins defense, what the dolphins are known for outside of the man. Too bad almost everything has been bad outside of a few players for 10-20 years depending on your expectations.

The offense has to pick up. It cannot possibly keep this pace -- there's just too much talent. I actually expect them to pick it up this week in a losing effort. I think we have a shot to put 20+ on the board. Hopefully a coming out party of all sorts at home against the Jets next week.

I'd feel better about this team if we can get to 3-3 with a respectable effort on the road at ATL and an ass whooping revenge game against the Jets.

Of course the goal is to win every game, including this week, but if we get to Baltimore under those circumstances..... Could be a very telling game for our season.

Update. I decided not to spend money going to the game. Me and my wife went to a bar called Taco Macs while the kickoff happened an old guy came to me and said he can't walk up stairs because of a bad knee and wanted to do something nice. He gave us 2 tickets cornet end zone 2 rows from the top. We went in got there about 8 minutes left in the first quarter. Saw an amazing game! Go Dolphins.

Adam Gase is the GOAT

Update. I decided not to spend money going to the game. Me and my wife went to a bar called Taco Macs while the kickoff happened an old guy came to me and said he can't walk up stairs because of a bad knee and wanted to do something nice. He gave us 2 tickets cornet end zone 2 rows from the top. We went in got there about 8 minutes left in the first quarter. Saw an amazing game! Go Dolphins.

Adam Gase is the GOAT
Sounds like fiction.

Falcons are super fast on d so if you try to outflank them good luck. ...
That's why the gameplan was to play smashmouth football with the J-Train. We can't outflank that defense unless we can get Grant into space. But, if we run Ajayi up the middle enough, that light team of speed defenders can be steamrolled. And even though our OL was mediocre, they weren't totally horrible, so Ajayi ground them down.

It wasn't pretty. We didn't score nearly as many points as we should have. We probably wouldn't have won if not for the phantom PI call against Atlanta trying to cover Jakeem Grant deep on 3rd down. The Tankersley rip and Reshad INT to seal the game were perfect opportunism. But the fact remains ... we had a good gameplan, our defense held tough, and our offense possessed the ball almost the entire second half. And ... we won another close victory. I'll take that. I expected us to lose to the Falcons in Atlanta. They're a good team.

im going to be in ATL this weekend. Serious question, should I buy a ticket to the game? I'm not sure if it's a waste of money.. opinions? Would you go? Obviously I'm going to watch the game if I don't go.
How was the game?

Back
Top Bottom