Attention Raider Tailgaters! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Raider Tailgaters!

I will be there with Dolphan 06. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is the internet great or what? LOL, our parents/grandparents/Dolphan06 must have thought the same thing when TV was invented!!

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
I will be there with Dolphan 06. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Is the internet great or what? LOL, our parents/grandparents/Dolphan06 must have thought the same thing when TV was invented!!
oohhhhh, your coming over tonight, i'm gonna get you for that one!:rolleyes: :p

I will be tailgating with my buddy from Orlando. What time are you all meeting? Maybe I'll swing by and meet some of you guys/gals while we're wandering around the parking lot looking for rest rooms and port-a-potties... I think we'll be firing up our grill and breakin' out the cold ones around 9am. Do you know where you guys will all hangout, once you meet up?

Peace,
-G-

Originally posted by Dfan4Life
I will be tailgating with my buddy from Orlando. What time are you all meeting? Maybe I'll swing by and meet some of you guys/gals while we're wandering around the parking lot looking for rest rooms and port-a-potties... I think we'll be firing up our grill and breakin' out the cold ones around 9am. Do you know where you guys will all hangout, once you meet up?

Peace,
-G-
a friend of mine always tailgates at east 23, we'll all be there off and on!;)

There are 6 of us coming down from Orlando. We should be there by 10am. We will be bringing a grill and food to tailgate, but we will be in the cash lot unless I can get a Orange parking pass. We can meet up at East 23 or SportsTown. The following FinHeaven dudes will be with me:

Dolfan984 & girlfriend, Chicagodolphan, JayDog57 and my boyfriend.

We have the van rented and the tickets in hand.......Let's Go Dolphins, Let's Go!! :D

Michelle, you need an orange parking pass? Let me see what I can do... I'll call up my people... :cool:

OMG, could you get me one? That would totally rock. I want to be close to you guys instead of the cash lot. Can you make it happen?

Originally posted by miadphan13
OMG, could you get me one? That would totally rock. I want to be close to you guys instead of the cash lot. Can you make it happen?
michele, i will have an orange pass already!;)

I just bought a Orange parking pass through my scalper. It will be Fedex to me tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom