Attention Raider Tailgaters! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Raider Tailgaters!

Can someone get me a parking pass? I will gladly pay you back. I can meet up with you on Saturday to pay you and get the pass. I'll try and run by the stadium on Saturday, but I don't think they will have any more by then... :-( C'mon, someone help a brotha' out!

Originally posted by Dfan4Life
Can someone get me a parking pass? I will gladly pay you back. I can meet up with you on Saturday to pay you and get the pass. I'll try and run by the stadium on Saturday, but I don't think they will have any more by then... :-( C'mon, someone help a brotha' out!
Where are you staying? If it's south beach, then it's pretty easy and less expensive to use transit. There are two ways for all those interested:
1. Take the Metrorail to the Tri-Rail transfer station ($1.25), then take the Tri-Rail round-trip ($4) to Golden Glades. From there take the shuttle round trip to the station ($4). Just be sure to get to the Tri-Rail transfer station in time for the train because they run like every three hours. Here's a link to the schedule:
http://www.tri-rail.com/schedules_fares/ntm_wend.htm
total cost: $10.50

2. Catch bus #77 north to Golden Glades and then catch the shuttle. Here's a link to the bus schedule:
http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/tran...?R1=SUNDAY &R2=North Bound &route=77
total cost including a transfer from a bus from south beach to downtown and back: $7

Thanks for the info Miamian, but I was wanting the parking pass so my buddy and I could tailgate. We've got all the burgers, steaks, 'dogs, and beer ready! If we don't get into the lots at the stadium, then we'll just party at the ones across/down the street. Sure would be nice, though...

Sorry to have missed you at the game, 13. AJ, inFINsible, 06, Chubby, and I would have loved to meet you.

Thanks, Miamian. There is always next year. :D I will have much better planning and more money by next season. This season was just really tough for me.

Originally posted by miadphan13
Thanks, Miamian. There is always next year. :D I will have much better planning and more money by next season. This season was just really tough for me.
there was one time we left to go take pictures of the shula and marino statues, that may have been when you came by! :rolleyes:

Well I was at the game, yet was unable to tailgate. In fact I am still unsure of the lot at all, even after 2 games. On Sunday's game somehow the car we were in went on the wrong highway(75) and it had no entrance to the turnpike. Eventually we ended up getting in via a street linking up with the street that is hwy 441. Then it was gridlock, so it took about 1 hour 35 minutes to get into a west cash lot from a hotel on SW17th in Ft Lauderdale.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Well I was at the game, yet was unable to tailgate. In fact I am still unsure of the lot at all, even after 2 games. On Sunday's game somehow the car we were in went on the wrong highway(75) and it had no entrance to the turnpike. Eventually we ended up getting in via a street linking up with the street that is hwy 441. Then it was gridlock, so it took about 1 hour 35 minutes to get into a west cash lot from a hotel on SW17th in Ft Lauderdale.
next time, take the florida turnpike. it empties out at the stadium. it only cost me .50 cents to get on and .50 cents to get off, from commercial blvd!;)

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
btw, where did you stay in ft lauderdale? we stayed at the holiday inn, on A1A, just north of sunrise and south of commercial blvd.:cool:

You don't want to know what I had to pay for mine.

Hi miadphan13,

Not sure how much you paid, but for future reference there is always plenty of parking passes for sale the day of the game on the way to the stadium, usually go for $20. Hope to meet up with you and the rest of the gang next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Hi miadphan13,

Not sure how much you paid, but for future reference there is always plenty of parking passes for sale the day of the game on the way to the stadium, usually go for $20. Hope to meet up with you and the rest of the gang next year.
if you know the right people, you can get em for nothing, we did!:D

Back
Top Bottom