AVG to Vikings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG to Vikings

he wasn’t just a rotational player....he lined up at ILB as well and you're gonna miss Chubb and Phillips early on the season
Early in the season... those are the operative words there.

He wasn't a long term answer, and that was the decision the office made.

Chubb and Phillips are the starters for the foreseeable future... AVG was the band aid.

not really....go for lower tier or players that were cut so not to mess with comp picks...build thru the draft
That’s still FA activity. We have two picks in the top four rounds — this isn’t a year where building through the draft is possible.

STINKING GRIER THIS IS NOTHING MONEY.... MY EFFING GOD DID WE LEAVE OURSELVES STUCK LIKE PIGS. No advance planning, all of this hitting at same time Tua deal is up. I AM SO PISSED AM USING CAPS. SORRY. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT ROBERT JONES IS OUR STARTING GUARD AND EICHENSUCK WILL BE THE STARTING CENTER. Can anyone talk me off the ledge?

STINKING GRIER THIS IS NOTHING MONEY.... MY EFFING GOD DID WE LEAVE OURSELVES STUCK LIKE PIGS. No advance planning, all of this hitting at same time Tua deal is up. I AM SO PISSED AM USING CAPS. SORRY. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT ROBERT JONES IS OUR STARTING GUARD AND EICHENSUCK WILL BE THE STARTING CENTER. Can anyone talk me off the ledge?
No. You are free to jump.

Early in the season... those are the operative words there.

He wasn't a long term answer, and that was the decision the office made.

Chubb and Phillips are the starters for the foreseeable future... AVG was the band aid.
hard to count on Chubb to stay healthy tho

Seems like one that should have been extended for a moderate deal a few years back due to the abilities he was displaying
A little foresight maybe ?

5th round compensatory?

Back
Top Bottom