AVG to Vikings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG to Vikings

holy ****, we're so screwed on defense. who's going to rush the passer? no really, who?

Woof.

wave goodbye to the playoffs, lol

hard to count on Chubb to stay healthy tho
True... but he's an elite talent when he's healthy and ACLs are a good bet.

AVG is a rotational piece... a little small against the run.

We let him walk last year for the same reason. He's a good player... fun to watch, but what you saw last year was his limit... and we still looked a LOT worse when he was an every down player.

STINKING GRIER THIS IS NOTHING MONEY.... MY EFFING GOD DID WE LEAVE OURSELVES STUCK LIKE PIGS. No advance planning, all of this hitting at same time Tua deal is up. I AM SO PISSED AM USING CAPS. SORRY. CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT ROBERT JONES IS OUR STARTING GUARD AND EICHENSUCK WILL BE THE STARTING CENTER. Can anyone talk me off the ledge?
Bro just chill, damn

True... but he's an elite talent when he's healthy and ACLs are a good bet.

AVG is a rotational piece... a little small against the run.

We let him walk last year for the same reason. He's a good player... fun to watch, but what you saw last year was his limit... and we still looked a LOT worse when he was an every down player.
but when he was playing full time we were missing several starters....hey, it is what it is.....we'll see what we do this off season

Wowwwwwww. We are going to be so bad on defense next year. Both our des coming off injury and now losing our back up? Ouch

How many holes have to be filled now? Good Lord? How are we going to concentrate on the o line if pretty much every other position on the team needs to be addressed? ****ing Grier man

but when he was playing full time we were missing several starters....hey, it is what it is.....we'll see what we do this off season
The problem was that he gets blown up when he has to face a OT in the run game, and his hair on fire pace... means that he wears down quickly.
GREAT spare piece... not a starter.

Back
Top Bottom