AVG to Vikings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AVG to Vikings

he wasn’t just a rotational player....he lined up at ILB as well and you're gonna miss Chubb and Phillips early on the season
Quite frankly, I’m surprised he didn’t get more. I view him as did Fangio as a starter.

The problem was that he gets blown up when he has to face a OT in the run game, and his hair on fire pace... means that he wears down quickly.
GREAT spare piece... not a starter.
you'd agree that we need role players and he was a good role player....I understand people think the price was high for that though

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

holy ****, we're so screwed on defense. who's going to rush the passer? no really, who?
There's gonna be some cheap vets out there than can plug the holes until Chubb and Phillips are back. That's the move. You can get two (or three) guys to play both ends of the D-line with the money you paid Van Ginkel on a yearly average.

No. You are free to jump.
there is an old saying "it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it up and remove all doubt." you have been wrong about every single thing. you are nothing more than an apologist for the team. no credibility. every single thing they do is great in your mind, when they haven't won a playoff game in 23 years. you are nothing more than a tout. it is not the job of the fan to play PR for the team. when they screw something up, they screw it up, and i will call them out for it. this is a mess. have a nice life and ps it is not nice or smart to actually tell someone to throw themselves off a ledge.

This is what happens when you continually over-pay in FA and give up draft picks. We mortgaged our future a bit to have a change at a Superbowl run last year. It is what it is. We shot our shot. Just have to hope we find solid guys on cheaper deals and we re-load next year.

there is an old saying "it is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it up and remove all doubt." you have been wrong about every single thing. you are nothing more than an apologist for the team. no credibility. every single thing they do is great in your mind, when they haven't won a playoff game in 23 years. you are nothing more than a tout. it is not the job of the fan to play PR for the team. when they screw something up, they screw it up, and i will call them out for it. this is a mess. have a nice life and ps it is not nice or smart to actually tell someone to throw themselves off a ledge.
None of this is great genius, your persistent Debbie Downer act is just stultifying and offensive to long-time posters and perhaps you should just consider slinking back off into whatever sewer you crawled out of as a courtesy to the board in general, and @andyahs in particular. Your act is tired and stale you clown.

Back
Top Bottom