BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
The mother of Dallas Cowboys draft pick Dez Bryant wants an apology for a question Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland asked her son in a pre-draft interview, saying that her distant past conviction on drug charges is unfairly being used against her son.

ESPN, however, has learned that Angela Bryant has had a more recent run-in with the law.

"When they couldn't find enough dirt on him, they went to that," she told Fanhouse.com on Monday. "It was almost like a scheme. They should never have put that kind of thing or question on him. Whatever reason they chose to do that, they are talking about my charges of 12 years ago and running with it. I'm not OK with it. But we are both going to be OK."

It had previously been known that Angela Bryant was convicted for selling crack cocaine in 1997 and served 18 months in prison.

Lufkin, Texas, police records acquired by ESPN on Monday show that she also was arrested in April 2009 after she was caught selling crack cocaine to police informants. In August, she was found guilty of two felony counts for possession of a controlled substance and the manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance, and she was sentenced to 10 years' probation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/news/story?id=5159981

Ireland was wrong to ask if she was a prostitute. What he should have asked is why she is such a crack head?

LOL, and this B***H wants an apology? Maybe Dez will learn someday to grow up and keep things to himself.

If JaMarcus Russell was a WR, his name would be Dez Bryant. Bryant sucks. I hope this little p*ssy gets his head taken off in Philly.

"Excuse me ma'am. As a family friend, could you explain Mrs. Bryant's behavior?"

[youtube]yX5MB9hwu64[/youtube]

At least when fans and opposing players call Bryant a "son of a whore" they would be stating an actual fact.

I don't know why we keep talking about this.

I'm not sure which I find more disgusting, the possibility of Dez Bryant lying to the media about Jeff Ireland's character or the behavior of some of the posters on Finheaven, who savagely attack a woman's character whom they have never met.

The more this goes on the more amazed I am that Dez made anything of his life. If he achieves success as a NFL WR it will be a testimony to escaping from the pit that affected his family.

That being said, Momma needs to shut up and let this issue die. Ireland apologized for the inappropriate question, take it and walk away. In the era of the Internet all your offenses are a few clicks away. She is NOT helping her son by keeping the issue alive. I can just see the signs and hear the catcalls in Philly now...

I'm not sure which I find more disgusting, the possibility of Dez Bryant lying to the media about Jeff Ireland's character or the behavior of some of the posters on Finheaven, who savagely attack a woman's character whom they have never met.

she was born into a ****ty world, I feel some sympathy

her son is an *** but when all is said and done it is the media and jackasses who don't know the facts that I hate

Wilbon took a knee-jerk swipe at Ireland and now he has to believe a liar's word over Ireland to save face

Back
Top Bottom