BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

Its only a matter of time before he screws up for the Cowboys and we move on from this

Its only a matter of time before he screws up for the Cowboys and we move on from this

people could say the same thing about marshall who has been in and out of trouble much more than Bryant

The relevance to Dolphins football is that our FO was attacked, and most of the media ran with yahoo's hatchet job--and has been trying to bury us alive ever since. This has effected our organization by leaving them no room for error in the way we do business to build a better football team. That's a handicap no other team, outside of maybe the Eagles with Vick, have to deal with.

It's relevant in a similar way to the situation with Spygate. If in the middle of that, there was strong evidence that the accuser was full of it and should be discredited, it would matter to the Patriots team and their fans, and presumably, the rest of the league.

Although I'm sensitive to what Dez has had to overcome to get this far, I support Ireland for doing his job to find out what the truth was, and if the player was going to be strong enough to withstand the taunts he'd hear from our opponent's fans, on and off the field, all season long. One doesn't have to look any further than Denver to see what can happen when people who are drinking late in a bar don't have the strength to walk away from a problem before someone gets killed.

The truth is we will never know what happened in that room and it could easily be straightened out by releasing the audio. Personally I feel that Ireland chose a bad question nuff said and he apologized no real biggie. Now maybe we set some guidelines and it never comes up again. Damn this story has legs

For pete's sake people need to leave Dez Bryant and his mother alone.

We tried. They won't let us. This story would have been buried days ago were it not for the fact that the Bryants couldn't quit while they were ahead. If they didn't keep it alive this long, the story of the 2009 arrest wouldn't have come out.

Who the **** is she to deserve an appology?that's like if the ex mayor of dc wanted an apology for being ccalled a crackhead

The truth is we will never know what happened in that room and it could easily be straightened out by releasing the audio. Personally I feel that Ireland chose a bad question nuff said and he apologized no real biggie. Now maybe we set some guidelines and it never comes up again. Damn this story has legs

I agree! Release the audio!

If Dez had kept his big mouth SHUT we would not be discussing him at all!

This story has legs only because Dez and now his crack convicted mom insist on pretending to be victims of Irelands "mean" question. Dez, as well as society, is a victim of his mother.

Which leads me to ask, how did a TWICE convicted crack dealer avoid prison in the state of Texas?

I'm not sure which I find more disgusting, the possibility of Dez Bryant lying to the media about Jeff Ireland's character or the behavior of some of the posters on Finheaven, who savagely attack a woman's character whom they have never met.
:sidelol: You can't be serious. I'm sure we all had drug dealers living next door.

Dez Bryant will be a failure because his parents have set a poor example for him. The apple does not fall far from the tree.The parents will be spending his money on their habits. It will not be long until Dez gets caught with drugs or in a criminal situation. I am glad the Fins ask these sorts of questions during their interviews with college players with questionable families. We do not need this kind of person on the team. The Bryant family has been "outed" nationally. His mother and father are criminals. Hopefully Dez Bryant has learned something and he will make more of his life than his scum bag parents.

I would have respected Dez's mom more if she was a Whore(Prostitute). She is a crack dealer which makes her beneath scum.

Leon Lett and Dez's Mom will get along just fine, I am sure they will have tons to speak about at future Cowboy functions
Chubbs

Wonder if Dez's load of a mother also sells to kids.

2eyx2du-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom