BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

I swear...some of you need to start wearing oxygen masks, being so high and mighty. I've seen some of the same posters who are eviscerating Dez Bryant and his mother make posts in different threads about how drinking and driving laws are too harsh. Get over yourselves!!! Dez Bryant and his mother may very well be lying trash, but that doesn't give you the right to act like trash as well. STFU!!!

I wasn't comparing circumstances as much as general character and background. Upbringing is a good predictor of future success, especially when millions of dollars are thrown at somebody far from being responsible enough to handle it.:3w:

Well he has not ever been arrested to this point so he seems to be handling it pretty damn well. Brandon Marshall's character has shown to be much worse and we signed him to the richest contract ever for a receiver.

I swear...some of you need to start wearing oxygen masks, being so high and mighty. I've seen some of the same posters who are eviscerating Dez Bryant and his mother make posts in different threads about how drinking and driving laws are too harsh. Get over yourselves!!! Dez Bryant and his mother may very well be lying trash, but that doesn't give you the right to act like trash as well. STFU!!!
If anyone needs to get off their highhorse it's you. This is an open forum to express an opinion. You can preach about how we're ripping the character of a person we haven't met. Well I'm of the opinion that a crack dealer is a scum lower than a prostitute, and deadlier than a drunk driver. If you don't like it that fine and it's your right. It's not your right to tell others to STFU! Maybe you should follow your own advise.

Obama?

Well he has not ever been arrested to this point so he seems to be handling it pretty damn well. Brandon Marshall's character has shown to be much worse and we signed him to the richest contract ever for a receiver.
Dlockz I see where your coming from, but Dez's history of fighting with others and uncontrolable outbreaks throughout his school years is well documented. Just b/c he's been able to avoid being arrested dosen't mean he's handleing things better than Brandon Marshall or anybody else. There is no way he has better character than Ronnie Brown who has an arrest record.

Dlockz I see where your coming from, but Dez's history of fighting with others and uncontrolable outbreaks throughout his school years is well documented. Just b/c he's been able to avoid being arrested dosen't mean he's handleing things better than Brandon Marshall or anybody else. There is no way he has better character than Ronnie Brown who has an arrest record.

I would say he is handling it better than Marshall for sure because MArshll has constantly been in trouble and thats why he is a dolphin now. Its not even close between him and Marshall.

Marshall actually was arrested while at UCF

According to Orlando-Orange County public records (case 48-2004-MM-012392-O), on Halloween 2004, while a student at UCF, Marshall was arrested in Orlando on charges of assault on a law enforcement officer, refusal to obey, disorderly conduct and resisting an officer

As for Ronnie Brown he has had only one incident but his DUI is much worse to this point than anything Dez has ever done in actuality. U cannot compare driving drunk and being untruthful to NCAA. Now as for thier character I assume Ronnie has better character but in reality we dont know either of their character.

Even with his character flaws, Brandon Marshall has proven himself to be the best, if not one of the best wide receivers in the entire NFL. Dez Bryant has not proven anything at this level, big difference. Marshal has earned his payday, Dez has not, at least not yet. Only time will tell. By now the Dolphins front office know what they have with Marshall, something that couldn't be said with Cecil, "the diesel" or Dez for that matter.........:up:

I'd be so tight if so many heads were going this hard at my moms haha. That sucksss.

If anyone needs to get off their highhorse it's you. This is an open forum to express an opinion. You can preach about how we're ripping the character of a person we haven't met. Well I'm of the opinion that a crack dealer is a scum lower than a prostitute, and deadlier than a drunk driver. If you don't like it that fine and it's your right. It's not your right to tell others to STFU! Maybe you should follow your own advise.

Drug dealers are scum. No argument there. That's not the reason most people on this board are mad at Bryant and his mom. In all honesty, do you really think that most of the people here who are reacting with such feigned indignation would be doing so had the Dolphins drafted Dez Bryant and Jerry Jones asked if his mom was a prostitute? Of course not.

I pretty sure alot of players in the NFL had families on welfare s how is that Dez's fault.

and i put food in their mouths too.. They need to thank me too.

And..

Momma Bryant is a worthless crack whore. :chuckle:

Drug dealers are scum. No argument there. That's not the reason most people on this board are mad at Bryant and his mom. In all honesty, do you really think that most of the people here who are reacting with such feigned indignation would be doing so had the Dolphins drafted Dez Bryant and Jerry Jones asked if his mom was a prostitute? Of course not.

If we drafted Bryant people would be raving about our pick on this board. Amazing how people were saying we would never bring in a person of as questionable character as Marshall and not one peep has been heard since.

and i put food in their mouths too.. They need to thank me too.

And..

Momma Bryant is a worthless crack whore. :chuckle:

I wont judge her because I dont know what her life has been like. Im much more apt to judge people that make millions and still mess up. Judgng that she was with a 40 year old man at 18 im pretty sure she was being exploited when she was a minor and lived a pretty crappy life. Not excusing her for selling drugs which is awful but things are not always as black and white as they seem

Back
Top Bottom