BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

Wonder if Dez's load of a mother also sells to kids.

2eyx2du-1.jpg
I cant see the pic, but I do not know of or heard of any drug dealers that would stay away from kids.
Chubbs

For pete's sake people need to leave Dez Bryant and his mother alone. Who are you people to judge them? He has done more with his life than any of you have so keep making fun of them but he'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

They're the ones who brought on this mess and keep bringing it back. How do you feel sympathy for a crack-peddling crack whore? Especially when she asks for an apology.

Ireland's question doesn't seem so out of line now, does it? :oops:

The media should start apologizing, but I'm sure they will just burry the story now. :rolleyes2:

So many irrational views on this subject. Stiil dont get what any of this has to do with Dez Bryant the fooball player. With the exception of his NCAA violation( He lied about being at DeionSanders house) he has stayed out of trouble. There has been no evidence he did anything else wrong in the case except that. I personally think a DUI, getting caught for steroids or assaulting a woman are much worse things to have done. I think Bryant will be fine in the long run and he has already beat the odds if the report of his mom and dad is correct. Yea the kid lied to the NCAA , mean really that makes him some kind of scumbag or a habitual liar. How many on this board have never lied.

Ireland's question doesn't seem so out of line now, does it? :oops:

The media should start apologizing, but I'm sure they will just burry the story now. :rolleyes2:

Why doesnt it? It still has no palce in an interview even though none of us know the context. They could release audio and let the story die but of course they wont because neither version is probably all the way correct.
Ireland apologized for asking the question aready. Doesnt really matter the context though u dont ask anybody if their mom is a whore. Now if they had asked if his mom was arrested for drugs, Im still not crazy about the question becauseit has nothing to do with Dez but it is a mch more legitimate question because she has been arrested for it.

They're the ones who brought on this mess and keep bringing it back. How do you feel sympathy for a crack-peddling crack whore? Especially when she asks for an apology.

Arrested in 2008 also.
In May 2008, Angela Bryant pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of supplying false information about herself to a police officer. She paid a $250 fine in addition to $224 in court costs.
The second arrest occurred in April 2009 and again involved the possession and sale of crack cocaine, according to Lufkin police.
Three months after the arrest, Angela Bryant pleaded guilty to two charges of the delivery of a substance in Penalty Group 1, which includes cocaine, and one charge of possession of a substance in Penalty Group 1. She received deferred adjudication and was put on probation for 10 years.
DallasNews

:3w:

I do feel bad about Bryants early life but his recent choices as to who "mentors him, PacMan, Deion and now Irvin?:confused:

Michael Irvin talks with Dez Bryant about responsibility?

So many irrational views on this subject. Stiil dont get what any of this has to do with Dez Bryant the fooball player. With the exception of his NCAA violation( He lied about being at DeionSanders house) he has stayed out of trouble. There has been no evidence he did anything else wrong in the case except that. I personally think a DUI, getting caught for steroids or assaulting a woman are much worse things to have done. I think Bryant will be fine in the long run and he has already beat the odds if the report of his mom and dad is correct. Yea the kid lied to the NCAA , mean really that makes him some kind of scumbag or a habitual liar. How many on this board have never lied.

Bryant has not been caught doing anything wrong at this point. His family has no respect for laws and rules, why would he conform to NFL and team policies? Eventually, he will get into trouble because of all the scrutiny.He is a high risk player and not someone a smart business owner can trust with a million dollar contract.

Why doesnt it? It still has no palce in an interview even though none of us know the context. They could release audio and let the story die but of course they wont because neither version is probably all the way correct.
Ireland apologized for asking the question aready. Doesnt really matter the context though u dont ask anybody if their mom is a whore. Now if they had asked if his mom was arrested for drugs, Im still not crazy about the question becauseit has nothing to do with Dez but it is a mch more legitimate question because she has been arrested for it.

There are no guidelines to the questions asked of new draftees. Any player coming from a questionable background is expected to hear some things asked they may not like. These players are scrutinized by the media as well as fans whether in the stands, or at a local McD's. If he can't handle the question in an interview process, it speaks volumes on how he can handle life in the NFL in general.

As of now, there is nothing wrong with what was asked. Was it tasteless, of course....but the FO is held to whoever they draft, and testing a player's demeanor and character is part of the process. Taking an interest in his family life before the NFL is not irrelevant, don't know how you can't see the connection. YOU may not ask the question, but it is not your job that would be on the line if we drafted him. If Dez was so insulted, he could have calmly got up, and asked the Dolphins not to draft him. Stating he rather not play for a team that asked such questions.

The Bryant family keeps this story in the news regardless....and the more they do, the more the media uncovers that hurts the Bryants' credibility, not Ireland's.

Bryant has not been caught doing anything wrong at this point. His family has no respect for laws and rules, why would he conform to NFL and team policies? Eventually, he will get into trouble because of all the scrutiny.He is a high risk player and not someone a smart business owner can trust with a million dollar contract.

With the exception of lying to the NCAA what problem did he have with rules in college. His family did not keep him from attending college so why would it hurt him so bad at the NFL level. We just spent millions on a much more high risk player than Bryant. Right now Ronnie Brown has a worse looking criminal record than Bryant.

There are no guidelines to the questions asked of new draftees. Any player coming from a questionable background is expected to hear some things asked they may not like. These players are scrutinized by the media as well as fans whether in the stands, or at a local McD's. If he can't handle the question in an interview process, it speaks volumes on how he can handle life in the NFL in general.

As of now, there is nothing wrong with what was asked. Was it tasteless, of course....but the FO is held to whoever they draft, and testing a player's demeanor and character is part of the process. Taking an interest in his family life before the NFL is not irrelevant, don't know how you can't see the connection. YOU may not ask the question, but it is not your job that would be on the line if we drafted him. If Dez was so insulted, he could have calmly got up, and asked the Dolphins not to draft him. Stating he rather not play for a team that asked such questions.

The Bryant family keeps this story in the news regardless....and the more they do, the more the media uncovers that hurts the Bryants' credibility, not Ireland's.

Irleland said he used poor judgement on the question so unless he has no integrity I take him at his word on that. Testing his character is well within their bounds asking if his mom was a prostitute is not and is an unnecessary question. Believe me if I was the GM with the background check and all I have no need to even ask that question. There are many other ways I could have asked him a questionto get more than the desired affect. As for stating dont draft him be serious no player is going to take a chance like that.

So far I have seen nothing since the draft process that has hurt Dez Bryant's credibility, now his mama is a seperate issue that should have never been the subject of the interviw or anything else.

Also to clarify once again did Jeff Ireland say that Bryant lost his composure when asked the question. So obviously in the interview he was able to handle it. That does not mean he cannot come out to the media about the stupid question. The stupid question deserved some exposure but now its taken on a new life in itself. Dont see Bryant as wrong in any way for bringing that question to light.

With the exception of lying to the NCAA what problem did he have with rules in college. His family did not keep him from attending college so why would it hurt him so bad at the NFL level. We just spent millions on a much more high risk player than Bryant. Right now Ronnie Brown has a worse looking criminal record than Bryant.
Given that juvinile records are probably sealed...I seriously doubt this statement is true.

Given that juvinile records are probably sealed...I seriously doubt this statement is true.

Well as an adult it is definately true and Im pretty sure the media would be all over it if he had done much as a kid.

So for three and a half years and prob more because at 16 or 17 he can be tried as an adult he has not beaten up a woman, had a dui or been caught with using or selling drugs.

Irleland said he used poor judgement on the question so unless he has no integrity I take him at his word on that. Testing his character is well within their bounds asking if his mom was a prostitute is not and is an unnecessary question. Believe me if I was the GM with the background check and all I have no need to even ask that question. There are many other ways I could have asked him a questionto get more than the desired affect. As for stating dont draft him be serious no player is going to take a chance like that.

So far I have seen nothing since the draft process that has hurt Dez Bryant's credibility, now his mama is a seperate issue that should have never been the subject of the interviw or anything else.

I'm not sure if the apology was forced or not. So his integrity may be in question in your eyes.

Again, what you would do is not the question. So you deeming it unnecessary is moot. It wasn't against any rule (as of now anyway)...so there is not an issue there. He thought it was important to go and test Dez in this way....just because some don't agree...doesn't mean he was wrong.

He is directly linked to his parents and his background no matter what. Its how our society is, and how the media will run with the story as we see now. You can't say that some that were so dead against Ireland's line of questioning aren't rethinking things now.

And if he was so insulted, why wouldn't he ask them not to draft him? He would have to work with someone he has no respect for instead? Doesn't seem too honorable on his part if true. but you wouldn't question Dez.

Back
Top Bottom