BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

Well its about time the media gave both sides of the story. What a joke good luck cowpokes!

I'm not sure if the apology was forced or not. So his integrity may be in question in your eyes.

Again, what you would do is not the question. So you deeming it unnecessary is moot. It wasn't against any rule (as of now anyway)...so there is not an issue there. He thought it was important to go and test Dez in this way....just because some don't agree...doesn't mean he was wrong.

He is directly linked to his parents and his background no matter what. Its how our society is, and how the media will run with the story as we see now. You can't say that some that were so dead against Ireland's line of questioning aren't rethinking things now.

And if he was so insulted, why wouldn't he ask them not to draft him? He would have to work with someone he has no respect for instead? Doesn't seem too honorable on his part if true. but you wouldn't question Dez.

I see very little honor in theNFL just people trying to get paid. I stilm see the wauetion as unnecessary and no evidence that she was ever a prostitute. What is law and what is right are not always the same. would never ask a man if his wife was a whore in an interview either.

Well as an adult it is definately true and Im pretty sure the media would be all over it if he had done much as a kid.

So for three and a half years and prob more because at 16 or 17 he can be tried as an adult he has not beaten up a woman, had a dui or been caught with using or selling drugs.

That depends on the state and the charge. I agree with the last part of your post...he hasn't been caught YET.

Does not say he was choosing Irvin to mentor him, Irvin decided to get some camera time.

Also Im not a big fan of Deion but why is he such a bad mentor. HAs he ever been in trouble and he seemed a pretty good businessman.

Well.......

I believe Dez was trying to cover for Deion when he lied to the NCAA.

The NCAA said in a news release that Bryant's penalty actually constituted "relief" from even more severe penalties for breaking the agency's rules for ethical conduct and preferential treatment. Bryant could have been forced to miss as few as six games or be permanently ineligible.
The NCAA said mitigating factors presented in Oklahoma State's case resulted in a lighter penalty for Bryant. The decision was based on whether Bryant "actively and deliberately concealed, omitted or provided inaccurate or false information" to the NCAA and whether he had multiple chances to provide accurate information but did not do so.
ESPN

Deion? He is all about himself making a buck.
Deion Sanders says Crabtree willing to sit out 49ers season

Try.. The curious case of Deion Sanders He's found his calling as a mentor. But critics wonder if he's too good to be true.

Seems to me the winners here will be the Miami Dolphins and the Denver Broncos, both of whom passed on this kid. Another Cecil Collins anyone???? Extremely talented but too messed up to not screw up off the field.

Not to mention she was probably and most certainly a welfare case... hey Dez, how does it feel to know that growing up, my tax dollars put food in your and your mothers mouth.. I want a thank you!

Ireland's only mistake was asking the wrong question as I see it now. He should of asked Dez "How Big a Pimp is your Dad?" Pulling a 18-20 year old female at the age of 40 and knocking her up 3 times, is alot of pimpin imo. But hey don't hate the player, hate the game.

Seems to me the winners here will be the Miami Dolphins and the Denver Broncos, both of whom passed on this kid. Another Cecil Collins anyone???? Extremely talented but too messed up to not screw up off the field.

How is Dez Bryant anything like Cecil Collins?
Bryant has not been arrested for anything at any point.
Before he was drafted Collins was arrested twice and thrown off the team , failed drug tests. I would like all these examples of Bryant messing up. He lied about being at Deion Sanders house to the NCAA. No arrests , no failed drug tests.

Not to mention she was probably and most certainly a welfare case... hey Dez, how does it feel to know that growing up, my tax dollars put food in your and your mothers mouth.. I want a thank you!

I pretty sure alot of players in the NFL had families on welfare s how is that Dez's fault.

I pretty sure alot of players in the NFL had families on welfare s how is that Dez's fault.

He pretended to be offended in order to slime the dolphins because he didn't get a contract for a top 15 pick.

I don't see why this isn't absolutely clear to everybody.

He couldn't have sincerely been offended if she was just arrested less than a year ago for selling crack cocaine.

You can't have it both ways.

It is a legitimate question especially since she is a repeat offender and a felon. I'm absolutely shocked that she could get no jail time, that to me is the REALLY offensive thing about all of this.

He pretended to be offended in order to slime the dolphins because he didn't get a contract for a top 15 pick.

I don't see why this isn't absolutely clear to everybody.

He couldn't have sincerely been offended if she was just arrested less than a year ago for selling crack cocaine.

You can't have it both ways.

It is a legitimate question especially since she is a repeat offender and a felon. I'm absolutely shocked that she could get no jail time, that to me is the REALLY offensive thing about all of this.

Well the question wasnt your mom arrested for selling drugs wasnt the question? Is your mom a prostitute. In either case its an uneeded question

How is Dez Bryant anything like Cecil Collins?
Bryant has not been arrested for anything at any point.
Before he was drafted Collins was arrested twice and thrown off the team , failed drug tests. I would like all these examples of Bryant messing up. He lied about being at Deion Sanders house to the NCAA. No arrests , no failed drug tests.

I wasn't comparing circumstances as much as general character and background. Upbringing is a good predictor of future success, especially when millions of dollars are thrown at somebody far from being responsible enough to handle it.:3w:

Well the question wasnt your mom arrested for selling drugs wasnt the question? Is your mom a prostitute. In either case its an uneeded question

Selling crack cocaine is one quadrillion times worst than being a prostitute.

She's dirty and not just a little dirty either, she's VERY dirty. He is trying to act innocent to make the Dolphin's look bad.

I saw the little clip of him after Cowboys practice yesterday on the NFL channel. He looks like a major liability. He is a train wreck waiting to happen.

He's got a professional baby sitter just so that he can get where he is supposed to be on time. Would you give him millions of dollars to suit up and play WR?

In case you haven't heard.....

Dez plans on having his mom move in with him and.....

But I have to tell you that the story going hard around the Combine -- and everybody heard it whether it was true or not -- was that his mother was a prostitute and his father was her pimp. That doesn't make it right, but that stuff was out there."

Note also the NCAA didn't believe Bryants story for a minute, which is why they reviewed his suspension appeal and DENIED it.

Back
Top Bottom