BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BAHAHA Dez Bryant's mom also arrested in 2009 for selling crack

The difference between Marshall and Dez is that Marshall has proven he can handle his baggage. With all his baggage Marshall can still catch 100 balls a season.

Dez has proven that he can't handle his baggage. Couldn't even play through his college career.

That' the reason why Miami had no problem with signing Marshall and giving the cold shoulder to Dez.

I wont judge her because I dont know what her life has been like. Im much more apt to judge people that make millions and still mess up. Judgng that she was with a 40 year old man at 18 im pretty sure she was being exploited when she was a minor and lived a pretty crappy life. Not excusing her for selling drugs which is awful but things are not always as black and white as they seem

She made her own decisions.. That being said I have no problem judging her whatsoever.. She is a worthless crack whore whose only contribution to this economy was spouting out an egg that grew into a talented player that will help a sports market become stronger... and that being said, she is still a worthless crack whore :up:

The difference between Marshall and Dez is that Marshall has proven he can handle his baggage. With all his baggage Marshall can still catch 100 balls a season.

Dez has proven that he can't handle his baggage. Couldn't even play through his college career.

That' the reason why Miami had no problem with signing Marshall and giving the cold shoulder to Dez.

not to mention Brandon Marshalls mother probably isnt a worthless crack whore.

If we drafted Bryant people would be raving about our pick on this board. Amazing how people were saying we would never bring in a person of as questionable character as Marshall and not one peep has been heard since.
If we had drafted Dez this story never would have gotten out. So there is no point in saying, "what if".

Why doesnt it? It still has no palce in an interview even though none of us know the context. They could release audio and let the story die but of course they wont because neither version is probably all the way correct.
Ireland apologized for asking the question aready. Doesnt really matter the context though u dont ask anybody if their mom is a whore. Now if they had asked if his mom was arrested for drugs, Im still not crazy about the question becauseit has nothing to do with Dez but it is a mch more legitimate question because she has been arrested for it.

I think that the question is relative... No matter what this guy is going to be a very well payed person for that organization but also the face of that organization for the years to come.

I hope that guy can be a success story but the simple truth is that a persons family can be bad for a player even if he has a good head on his shoulders.

I know that you draft the player and not his family, we have fallen into that crap before and got the worse of the two. You have to think if his momma has a "Crack" problem she will continue to have a "Crack" Problem and has history of selling her body to get her "Crack" that is a distraction for him in his personal life which may lead to a distraction on the field. His daddy is a PIMP. He is going to have plenty of schemes to try to benifit from his sons success. So yes, every part of these players life should be upfront and in the open for the organization waiting to invest millions. He should understand that and not be a little ***** when asked those questions. Ireland was in the right and owes no one a apology. His apology was simply PR.

Back
Top Bottom