Baker released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker released

Been busy all day and just saw this.

PRAISE THE LORD!! 🙏🏼

Finally rid of both Jerome Baker and Elandon Roberts.

Baker should have NEVER even been given that 1st extension amount. Can we please get a real ILB now to go with Long.

I guess he wasnt willing to re-negotiate his contract. Add LB to the list of many needs.

Unlike Howard, I have no ill will towards Baker. Seems like a good guy and team player. But I will not miss him at all, and I think this move is great news.

He was a bad linebacker. Bad instincts and soft. The exact type of player that doesn’t play for a good defense.

Slightly above average player who could seemingly call the defense also slightly above average. Is what it is.

Wish him the best...or not. Really doesn't impact me either way

He left out Gink too....****

Lose Season 4 GIF by Black Sails

I think he's the longest tenured invisible player in franchise history. And I'd struggle to name second place, among positions regularly on the field.

I remember more plays he made at Ohio State than with the Dolphins. He was fairly high profile with the Buckeyes.

I'm not a salary cap guy. The two contracts that made no sense to me when I heard the numbers were Reshad Jones and Jerome Baker.

Wow a little shocked at this but I guess we have a plan.

I think he's the longest tenured invisible player in franchise history. And I'd struggle to name second place, among positions regularly on the field.

I remember more plays he made at Ohio State than with the Dolphins. He was fairly high profile with the Buckeyes.

I'm not a salary cap guy. The two contracts that made no sense to me when I heard the numbers were Reshad Jones and Jerome Baker.
Didn’t we give Jones extensions twice? It was the second time that it was WOW bad. His extension was more outrageous to me.

As far as second place, that award goes to Channing Crowder or Phillip Wheeler. Except Phillip Wheeler you noticed cause he was SO bad.

We’ve been really bad at identifying or acquiring LB talent for the past two decades.

Back
Top Bottom