Baker released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker released

Another year of Baker at LB is bordering on the definition of insanity. Time for some new blood back there.
That’s what we’ve been saying about Danny Crossman lol baker deal was officially a miss just like the Ogbah signing.

Months ago, I said we'd cut Ogbah, Hoard, Baker, and Crossen... and those were baked in. (And Wilson is 50/50)
There was some push back, but most of the senior brothers here knew this was coming. All of these moves were almost default moves.

Now, it gets harder...

Signing a journeyman run stopper was also widely predicted... even if CW was kept.

The Jonnu Smith flirtation is more controversial, but I like it. This would leave us with 3, for sure, TEs on the roster. Smythe, who we resigned last year, Hill, who we really seem to like, and a journeyman Y-type in Smith.
Yes, I think this would take a TE off the draft table... at least on the first two days, as these three would send a rookie on to the bench.

Watch the Jonnu situation, it is the first real sign of what we are thinking, the other moves made themselves.

Wish they could have brought him back at a cheaper price, but I understand him not wanting to do that. Best of luck to him

Months ago, I said we'd cut Ogbah, Hoard, Baker, and Crossen... and those were baked in. (And Wilson is 50/50)
There was some push back, but most of the senior brothers here knew this was coming. All of these moves were almost default moves.

Now, it gets harder...

Signing a journeyman run stopper was also widely predicted... even if CW was kept.

The Jonnu Smith flirtation is more controversial, but I like it. This would leave us with 3, for sure, TEs on the roster. Smythe, who we resigned last year, Hill, who we really seem to like, and a journeyman Y-type in Smith.
Yes, I think this would take a TE off the draft table... at least on the first two days, as these three would send a rookie on to the bench.

Watch the Jonnu situation, it is the first real sign of what we are thinking, the other moves made themselves.
Not shocked at all, anyone who follows the team should have seen these cuts coming from a mile away...

Need a lb and safety to paint the ceiling. Then on to oline for second coat

Back
Top Bottom