Baker released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker released

This team has more open holes than a liquored up Lewinsky in the oval office.
Haha, that's good!

And man, what a dreadful 12 month window we are about to enter.

Way to kiss the rest of Cheetah's prime bon voyage.

He’s not worth half of what his cap hit was at 14.7

Not sure even that on the open market
He's damaged good as well with the knee and his new neck roll look.

I mean, we would need three offseasons to fill all of the holes in the draft this roster is going to have in a month's time.

Tua better get his fat ass in shape like you been preaching or it's curtains and the longest playoff drought will contine ..

Just gonna leave this here:

While Baker did seem to be just jogging on this play. The most impressive part of this play was the fact Wilkins rushed the passer and then was able to run 30 yards down the field to make the tackle on the ball carrier..

Wilkins gave maximum effort on every play and if he leaves, he will be missed a lot more than many on here want to admit.

While Baker did seem to be just jogging on this play. The most impressive part of this play was the fact Wilkins rushed the passer and then was able to run 30 yards down the field to make the tackle on the ball carrier..

Wilkins gave maximum effort on every play and if he leaves, he will be missed a lot more than many on here want to admit.
I agree, I wish he would take the 20m or whatever and stay here. I can understand not wanting to pay him a record but I will miss his play, health and antics

I agree, I wish he would take the 20m or whatever and stay here. I can understand not wanting to pay him a record but I will miss his play, health and antics
We will all miss him, we just can’t afford him.

Back
Top Bottom