Barkley is staying at USC | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

Concerning the original news and post that Barkley is staying in school and wont come out this year !

Dam it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than likely Kevin Graf will be moved to LT & Walker will play RT or probably kicked inside to compete at RG. Walker is way too heavy & not quick enough to play LT. Walker came into school weighing 340 & is now up to 375. USC is also hoping to land top recruit Andrus Peat who could come & compete to start right away.

Kiffin hasn't commented on what the plan is so far, but Scott Wolf and some other USC insiders believe Walker is next in line. He's a big guy, but very athletic. He actually played pretty well in his limited playing time, but I guess Kiffin wasn't happy with his practice habits. They have a commit from Max Tuerk who is a nice 4 star recruit, but I doubt they're going to start a freshman, whether it's him or Peat, at LT for this upcoming year. They could possibly get some PT at RT if they end up moving Graf. From what I've read so far though I think Walker is their first choice at LT.

ANyone else like Keenum out of Houston?

I have three names: Andre Ware, David Klingler, and Kevin Kolb. Stay away from Keenum like the f'n plague! I may seriously have to reconsider my Dolphins fanship if the Fins draft Keenum.

And on another note, I would just like to thank Sparano, Ireland, and Ross for completely tearing apart the fanbase. On the one side, we have the "Win at all costs, even if it means you miss out on the next HOF QB and stay mediocre for the next 5 years" crowd. And on the other side, we have the SFLers. Both sides have decent points, yet both sides are completely f'n nuts and delusional. We might as well start talking about the LA Dolphins, because without an All-Pro QB in the next two seasons, I don't know how this franchise can be repaired, from the fanbase up.

And on another note, I would just like to thank Sparano, Ireland, and Ross for completely tearing apart the fanbase. On the one side, we have the "Win at all costs, even if it means you miss out on the next HOF QB and stay mediocre for the next 5 years" crowd. And on the other side, we have the SFLers. Both sides have decent points, yet both sides are completely f'n nuts and delusional. We might as well start talking about the LA Dolphins, because without an All-Pro QB in the next two seasons, I don't know how this franchise can be repaired, from the fanbase up.

SF is 11-3 and a legit Super Bowl Contender this year without a prototypical franchise QB. Relax, keep building the talent base of this team up and keep taking smart chances on potential franchise QB's. All you need is 1 to hit.

Henne better not be on this team next year. It would be a much better idea to sign a guy like Jason Campbell and have him back up or compete for the starting job.

Jason Campbell ? :chuckle: Pure Garbage..you are being sarcastic right?

The only reason I mentioned Henne is because that is what Ireland would probably do if he is still around.
If the status quo remains, Ireland will resign Henne because he knows the system, get him cheap, and as a back up, he would be solid. A stop gap back up if no other upgrades are available, if you will.
Matt Moore is playing pretty damm good football right now. Is he Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, or Brady ? ...not even close. Those guys are rare. However, Moore is ranked 12th in QB efficiency after a slow start. To me, he is a upper 2nd tier guy at this point due to our competition. Let's see how he does against NE and NY. I think he will do well.
Sure, it would have been fantastic to draft Luck, Barkley, or RGIII. It ain't happening.

Jason Campbell ? :chuckle: Pure Garbage..you are being sarcastic right?

The only reason I mentioned Henne is because that is what Ireland would probably do if he is still around.
If the status quo remains, Ireland will resign Henne because he knows the system, get him cheap, and as a back up, he would be solid. A stop gap back up if no other upgrades are available, if you will.
Matt Moore is playing pretty damm good football right now. Is he Peyton, Brees, Rodgers, or Brady ? ...not even close. Those guys are rare. However, Moore is ranked 12th in QB efficiency after a slow start. To me, he is a upper 2nd tier guy at this point due to our competition. Let's see how he does against NE and NY. I think he will do well.
Sure, it would have been fantastic to draft Luck, Barkley, or RGIII. It ain't happening.

I don't think Jason Campbell would be bad as a Backup to Moore if we can't find a QB in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom