Barkley is staying at USC | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barkley is staying at USC

We won't be in position next year as I'm sure our new coach will bring life to our team and probably get us 8-8.... It's Tannehill or bust now.. You can thank Sparano for another year of mediocrity @ all the mediocrity lovers on this board.

I love how you always think it's the fans' fault that this team is mired in mediocrity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No where in the post am I blaming the fans but I do find it highly stupid when the same people rooting for wins are now crying that Barkley is not declaring. You can't have it both ways.

No where in the post am I blaming the fans but I do find it highly stupid when the same people rooting for wins are now crying that Barkley is not declaring. You can't have it both ways.

What's wrong with that? People want to see their team win no matter what, but they also wanted a shot at one of the better QBs in college. If Barkley would've come out, we still could've had a good shot at him with a top 5-10 pick. Now that one of our draft options is not available people are naturally going to be upset. I don't see the stupidity there. :idk:

What's wrong with that? People want to see their team win no matter what, but they also wanted a shot at one of the better QBs in college. If Barkley would've come out, we still could've had a good shot at him with a top 5-10 pick. Now that one of our draft options is not available people are naturally going to be upset. I don't see the stupidity there. :idk:

I don't see the stupidity but I definitely see the hypocrisy.

I don't see the stupidity but I definitely see the hypocrisy.

Wanting what's potentially best for the team but still wanting them to perform at a high level is hypocrisy? Well that's new to me. Sounds like that could be millions of fans around the world. To each his own opinion of what hypocrisy means, I guess.

Wanting what's potentially best for the team but still wanting them to perform at a high level is hypocrisy? Well that's new to me. Sounds like that could be millions of fans around the world. To each his own opinion of what hypocrisy means, I guess.

No, the hypocrisy lies in hoping for something that directly has a detrimental effect on something else and then acting upset when that something else is eliminated. You are unhappy that we don't have a chance to draft Barkley but you were rooting for us to be in a position to not even get him. That to me is the hypocrisy. And yes, fans do it all the time.

ANyone else like Keenum out of Houston?

I hope he has a good right tackle, because the good one they had this year is definitely getting drafted.

Kalil was a LT, and Audrey Walker is the next man up and yeah he's pretty good.

How about the Colts fans wearing Luck jerseys to games after week three? Where's their karmic retribution?

Another cold serving of Karma for Polian, Irsay and the Fans. She's not a ***** to be trifled with! What goes around comes around.

I have been saying this a couple of times. Barkley had not declared so the was one of the possibilities.
Right now i would say Moore is our starter and Henne signs a 2 year deal to play back up.
Next year our QB position will likely be the same subtract Losman and add Henne.
We should take the best players available and bolster our offense and pass rush.

Henne better not be on this team next year. It would be a much better idea to sign a guy like Jason Campbell and have him back up or compete for the starting job.

Another cold serving of Karma for Polian, Irsay and the Fans. She's not a ***** to be trifled with! What goes around comes around.
Definitely happy about this. Colts fans I know are obnoxious as Hell.

Definitely happy about this. Colts fans I know are obnoxious as Hell.

Like I said... you root against your team, you're going against the natural order of things, then don't be surprised by or complain about the bad juju you've reaped.

Still and all, on one of their larger boards, they're happy and celebrating, not whining, pissing and moaning like on an other board we all know. :idk:

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=9f4fab0a3237411ab7c9b04fe61d3615&f=2

Its OK. We should give Matt Moore the 2012 season, draft Justin Blackmon if he's available and if Moore struggles snag Barkley next year.

Kalil was a LT, and Audrey Walker is the next man up and yeah he's pretty good.

More than likely Kevin Graf will be moved to LT & Walker will play RT or probably kicked inside to compete at RG. Walker is way too heavy & not quick enough to play LT. Walker came into school weighing 340 & is now up to 375. USC is also hoping to land top recruit Andrus Peat who could come & compete to start right away.

I think Iowa tackle Riley Reiff is the pick now. Long & Reiff solidify our tackle positions for years to come. If we pick 8th as many predict there's not a safety, pass rush LB, or most likely a QB worth taking. Reiff can play left & right tackle in the event Long gets hurt which will provide us a huge insurance policy. An OLB like Ronnell Lewis, Brandon Jenkins, or possibly SS Mark Barron if he falls in the second round would help build the talent of our team. Just don't reach for a QB

Back
Top Bottom